The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fritz

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
grinning.jpg
Another picture of Fritz sitting on my bed,this time with a big grin on his face.

tasty.jpg
Fritz sitting up pretty looking for another tasty treat from Papa which he got by licking the bowl clean.

resting.jpg
Fritz resting after a treat.fritz is not feeling his best.He picked up a virus from eating a piece of cheese from a salad and he's been bringing up food and water since yesterday.Mom and Dad toook him to the vets today and the vet gave mom some medicine calle metrodizanole ,a antibiotic so hope it helps.His stool been a bit runny and bloody,so hopefully it'll clear up. Right now,he's sleeping in mom and dad's bed,so I hope he'll be even better tomorrow.

cake.jpg
Fritz having cake and ice cream on his birthday.Fritz had a little upset tummythis morning,but he's better now and is snoozing in our front window ledge.He has had a little salmon ,some pieces of bread,a bit of a wiener and water.

birdy.jpg
Fritz on his Birthday trying to find a hiding place for his new squeaky toy which repeats the phrase want a treat,want a treat.He's doing much better.He had a little more to eat last night and had a play with his squeaky toy which tired him out.

shade.jpg
Fritz relaxing in the shade of our Maple Tree with Auntie Bev.Fritz is in glory today as Aunties have come for a little visit.He greeted them a little more excitedly today than he did on Thursday.He's eating better,but he should be eating more of his own food.She's going to stop with his medicine as it's making his bowels loose and had to clean up some this morning,not a great thing to do.

wornout.jpg
Fritz all worn out after a big play with his talking Parrot.He's back to normal now and has to keep getting his medication until it's done.Thank you all for asking about him ,much appreciated.

Poor little fella :( So pleased Fritz is feeling a lot better :thumbsup: .

break.jpg
Fritz taking a break from playing with his Toy Parrot under my bed.fritz staying inside where it is cool as we are under a extreme heat alert here.Now havin a sleep under my bed.

grreetings.jpg
Fritz giving his Aunties a big greeting on his Birthday.Tomorrow,it's Canada's birthday and also my mom and dad's anniversary,their 55th.

happy.jpg
Fritz all smiles,relaxing in the Gazebo.The sign in the background reads,come on in ,sit a while.

snoozy.jpg
Here's fritz the snoozer,catching a few winks on my bed.

conked.jpg
Fritz conked out at the top of the stairs,couldn't even make it downstairs to watch t.V.He does a new thing to get food.He will sit and growla t you as if he's talkin gto you and he flops his big tail.We usually give in to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
hallway.jpg
Fritz cooling off on the air register in the hallway near my bedroom.My niece's 2 month old daughter Samantha had an operation on Friday to remove fluid from inside her head.The condition is known as Hydrocephalus(water on the brain)and from what Samantha's mother Shannon told my mom ,the operation went well and she should make a full recovery.

tastie.jpg
Fritz getting ready for a licking good taste of his birthday cake.

friends.jpg
Fritz with two of his best friends Auntie Bev and Auntie Irene and he's excited to learn that they are visiting on Saturday.He's been a little sick,so as of now,absoutely no people food,just dog food.He seems to have a fascination for eating grass.he tried eating it when mom had out for a run on our lawn.

blanket.jpg
Fritz peeking out from under the covers on Mom and Dad's bed.Fritz wasn't feeling too well yesterdsy.He ate some people food that didn't agree with him and he got a sick tummy,brought up a little fluid and his poop was a little red.today,he is much better,eating his own food from now on,no more people food from now on.

Glad Fritz is feeling better. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back