The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fritz

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
treating.jpg
Papa treating Fritz to a cookie.

backdoordog.jpg
Fritz cooling off at back door after a run around downstairs.

I think you have got too much time on your hands Fritz :clown:

Get yourself a whippet or 2 :thumbsup:

kingfritz.jpg
I'm Fritz,King of the Bichons and I demand that you take me outside to do what I have to.

Has Fritz got any canine pals? Would love to see some photos of him playing with them. :)

tiredking.jpg
fritz still tired from his coronation.Still waiting on his throne and crown.

playingsocky.jpg
King Fritz having some fun playing with one of my old socks.

kingsbed.jpg
King Fritz snoozing on his new bed ,donated by his subjects.

Fritz is surely one of the nicest Bichons I've ever seen... oh, my uncle's name was Fritz as well, but he was bald, greedy and ugly - - (could I have swapped him for that dog, I certainly would... :blink: ) and no offence to Fritz's owner, but why do I get the impression he only uses this community as a kind of stage to post pic's

of his one & only without EVER really communicating with the rest of us lot???

I love all dogs, and I like to look at pictures, but after the 10th page I was honestly getting bored with this little darling. Worse than some stranger showing me six photo albums of his weans at all stages and sizes ("Here's little Milly being sick all over Auntie Patty; ain't that funny?" or "That's Toby when he fell off the swing, poor chap; see his bloody nose and his two missing teeth...!?) = COME ON,

give us some talk and not only silver darling begging for treats or climbing a ladder! He's just a dog, not a wunderkind. :wacko:

Yes, yes. Tell us more about YOU.... is your name Devon? What do you like doing...? (Besides photographing your little dog?)

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) :lol: :lol: :lol:

the pictures are a bit on the large side too - !!! :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Fritz :)

Where are you? Havn't heard from you lately. Hope you are not poorly or something. Look forward to a post from you soon. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back