The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fritz

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
halfsleeping.jpg
Here's Fritz half sleeping under our couch.

*Lesley* said:
How about you start a new thread for yourself Zippy whippy with some nice piccies of your dog/s that way we can all welcome you to K9 and admire them :thumbsup:   :D
yes come on zip... we want to see your zippy whippy!! Pleeeeease :)

zippywhippy said:
too shy :b , besides it can be brutal around here, what if I wanted to rehome my pup or something, and accidentally mentioned money.... :unsure:
:- " :blink: :clown:

Samantha is home.they did the ultrasound yesterday.There is a waterbubble inside her head,but they don't consider it serious.they hope it'll disappear over time,so they may not need to go inside her head.She has to go back i n another month and then again at 6 months.Other than that,Samantha is fine,she eats and sleeps normally.Will keep everybody updated.

Sorry to hear about little Samantha's problems, hope it rights itself without her having an operation. My sixteen year old niece was rushed to hospital yesterday with stomach pains, they removed her appendix last night :( and so far all is well.

comfort.jpg
Fritz enjoying the comfort of the living room floor.he stayed there for at least 60-90 minutes.Den,hope hope your niece is recovering from her operation.

door.jpg
Fritz at kitchen door.We have to keep it closed when he goes outside at night or else we have hard catching him,running around upstairs.

Thanks for your kind words Fritz :thumbsup: , Zoe went home from hospital yesterday and is recovering well. The Fritz 'legs in air whippet type pose' is great :lol:

abreak.jpg
Fritz tajing a break after a big play.Happy May Day to everybody in The United Kingdom.

mychair.jpg
Keeping my chair warm and hoping for a snack from Papa.

I like his little neckerchief. Cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
prowling.jpg
Fritz on the prowl for a snack or ready for a run around the living room.

playsleep.jpg
Fritz hoping for a snackie after posing for the picture.Mom&I were talking a couple of nights ago on how Fritz hadn't been eating his own food for a while,then right after,he went over to his dish and sat and begged for some,then i went and got some.He ate half the dish.i guess pets really do pay attention to what you talk about.

beg.jpg
Another shot of Fritz begging for a treat.He brought up fluid 4 times yesterday.Much bettet now.We went out to dinnder yesterday with my sister and her husband as it was Mother's day and my Dad's birthday all in the same day(he's 79).

Fritz had a fun time on Saturday,although it didn't start out that way.Before we got going,He started shaking and was nervous,something he does only when he goes to the groomers.Before we got too far we stopped and got some flowers to plant at home.This Fritz got sick and brought up in the van.Then we went home and dropped the flowers off,cleaned the seat and were on our way.After about an hour we picked up Fritz's Aunties and were on our way.He slept on Auntie Bev's lap the whole way up.Then we stopped in the town of Bobcaygeon where everybody got out and had a walk.Dad took Fritz,then had to sit down and fritz jumped and sat down on his lap and watchedthe people go by.One lady came up to fritz and he gave her a kiss and she liked it.She was from A Senior's home and they don't allow pets there.Fritz would be a hit there if he were allowed in.Then mom,dad&I drove over to where we were having dinner,a fish and chip place called Just for The Halibut.Fritz's Aunties walked him the short distance over to where we were and put fritz in the van where he had a sleep until we came back from dinner.After dinner,we took his Aunties home and we went on our way.Suffice it to say fritz was tuckered out and he slept when we got home and he slept most of the next day.That was fritz's adventure for the weekend.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back