The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Full Crufts Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Aaaaww! The Badge Man needed a handler and I wasn't there!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
LOL I nearly asked you Lana but thought your expenses claim might be a bit steep for me (w00t)

Jax did a fabulous job for me in your absence :D

TCx
The sad thing is Tracey, I was supposed to be there. I started saving last year to come this year and almost had the airfare and then things started to happen - with the car and a few other expenses, you know how it is, and suddenly I didn't have the money anymore.

So if I had got there my expenses claim wouldn't have been much - a cuppa tea and a sandwich probably! :D

It had occered (sp) :eek: to me that you had planned to come this year , but your loss was my gain , and it took my mind off Penny for a few mins

Oh Lana, I didn't realise sorry. How frustrating for you :( Are you saving for next year :- I think I might be able to stretch to a cuppa and a sarnie (w00t) TCx
Somehow I don't think next year will be my year either - my hours are being cut at work (I think) and I'm only casual as it is and OH's daughter gets married in BALI in September - not a cheap exercise for us as she's booked out some resort for the wedding and we (and the other parents) have to stay there - at $1000 a night :eek:

So unless I get a good paying full time job in the meantime I can't see that I will have the money by March. :(

Well done to the winners and to everyone who was placed! :cheers:

A BIG WELL DONE to everyone who was in the cards :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back