The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Full Crufts Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congrats to all K9'rs who had success in the ring today, and I hope those that didn't at least had a wondeful time. Such social life at Crufts. I am mad to go back there and enjoy it all again. We're so tight here in the US--there's no wine in hampers or bars near our rings....people are just wound way too tight at shows here (thanks very much again for sending us all your Puritans). It was so lovely to go to Crufts and see how much people were just enjoying the day and all the dogs.

We were able to watch streaming live video of the hound group judging and the terrier group over here, and I must say, your Hound Group is phenomenal--just packed with quality examples of their breeds. I was SO impressed. Give it up for our USA terriers, though! They were outstanding as well....

Special congrats from me to "Spider" and her people...you know I loved her as a pup at EAWC. I'm so happy she's continuing to catch the eye of judges.

Karen Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
What a cracking day for Roger and Patsy , and the Courthill affix

Really enjoyed handling Badger for you Tracy , hes a beautiful lad ,

Well done all placed some great classes to be in and get placed

I was not in the best frame of mind for showing / meeting folk as some of you know , . A sudden death of a much loved friend puts all showing etc in perspective :(

well done to patsy roger and esmee and lucinda and tiger

and to all who were placed

I was not in the best frame of mind for showing / meeting folk as some of you know , . A sudden death of a much loved friend puts all showing etc in perspective :(
Very sorry to hear about your friend Jackie, I didnt know :huggles:

Well done to everyone in the cards yesterday :thumbsup:

Congrats to all K9'rs who had success in the ring today, and I hope those that didn't at least had a wondeful time. Such social life at Crufts. I am mad to go back there and enjoy it all again. We're so tight here in the US--there's no wine in hampers or bars near our rings....people are just wound way too tight at shows here (thanks very much again for sending us all your Puritans). It was so lovely to go to Crufts and see how much people were just enjoying the day and all the dogs.
We were able to watch streaming live video of the hound group judging and the terrier group over here, and I must say, your Hound Group is phenomenal--just packed with quality examples of their breeds. I was SO impressed. Give it up for our USA terriers, though! They were outstanding as well....

Special congrats from me to "Spider" and her people...you know I loved her as a pup at EAWC. I'm so happy she's continuing to catch the eye of judges.

Karen Lee
Many Thanks karen. Spider is my special girl, I was too ill to show her at Crufts last year but she still won her class with Richard showing her, so for her to win the Limit Class again this year with me at the other end of the lead was extra special.

Dawn

Aaaaww! The Badge Man needed a handler and I wasn't there!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Still having Jax was the next best thing .... ;) :p

So sorry to hear of your loss Jackie. Hope you can smile again soon, your friend would not want you to grieve forever.

Congrats to everyone who did well - lots of recognizable names in the placings. Hope you all had a great day.

What a super day for Patsy and Roger ,Congratulations .

Well done to Dawn and Spider , she did look fantastic , Tracy with Ruso and Badger , Helen and Leo . Jo , and every one else in the cards

Not Whippet news but do you all know that Jean Mayger got the RBCC with the Daxie?

I'm so sorry to hear this too. I had no idea and feel awful, as you should have said and not worried about handling him. I was so grateful and enjoyed watching them both from a distance.

Thanks for saying he's beautiful, I think so too :wub:

TCx

Finley would like to say a big well done to his bro ruso 8) :thumbsup: (w00t) also well done to badger 8) :thumbsup: well done to all other k9ers who was placed :thumbsup:
LOL Cheers Trish and Finley :clown:

TCx

What a super day for Patsy and Roger ,Congratulations .
Well done to Dawn and Spider , she did look fantastic , Tracy with Ruso and Badger , Helen and Leo . Jo , and every one else in the cards
It was lovely to catch up 'over the fence' yesterday :D

TCx

I was wondering how you were coping Tracey, glad all went well and your lovely boys had a good day. I'll bet you feel shattered. Great results for your two young handlers. :thumbsup:
Jenny
Cor what a day Jenny. I must have looked like the elephant man dragging my leg along all day :b Still, we got there and it was lovely to see everyone, and have such a lovely result with the lads :wub:

Congratulations TC :thumbsup: Well done to your boys :wub: :wub: Also well done to all other K9ers and TWF who took part :)
Thanks Pat!

Tracey Badger looked fab as always :wub: and Hannahbelle & Ruso did you proud :thumbsup:
Didn't she just! Such a fantastic handler. Ruso went better than he has for a year :b It was lovely to watch a real professional at work o:)

TCx

Still having Jax was the next best thing .... ;) :p

So sorry to hear of your loss Jackie. Hope you can smile again soon, your friend would not want you to grieve forever.

Congrats to everyone who did well - lots of recognizable names in the placings. Hope you all had a great day.
LOL I nearly asked you Lana but thought your expenses claim might be a bit steep for me (w00t)

Jax did a fabulous job for me in your absence :D

TCx

Well done everyone :thumbsup:

Lovely to see you again Tc...the lads looked wonderful :wub:

Hope your feeling better today x

We had a lovely day too...very sociable, catching up with people, seeing all the lovely dogs....Oh and the showing too :lol: Lara did'nt make the cut, but she went so well, and it was a pleasure to have such a lovely girl to show. Very well done all those who took part, and congratulations to all those placed. It was a real treat to see quality whippets there en mass :)

However down to earth with a bump today...took my three hounds to Windsor Great Park for a treat, and Lara rolled in so much Fox poo :x that the memory of her day at crufts has almost faded :lol:

However down to earth with a bump today...took my three hounds to Windsor Great Park for a treat, and Lara rolled in so much Fox poo :x that the memory of her day at crufts has almost faded :lol:
No doubt she wanted to disguise that horrible shampoo smell! She looked lovely in the ring and did you proud. It was a pleasure to watch so many beautiful whippets... and see a few that I recognised from here! Watching the Manchester Terriers was wonderful as well, and we both had a couple of nostalgic tears at the ringside. :b

LOL I nearly asked you Lana but thought your expenses claim might be a bit steep for me (w00t)

TCx
The sad thing is Tracey, I was supposed to be there. I started saving last year to come this year and almost had the airfare and then things started to happen - with the car and a few other expenses, you know how it is, and suddenly I didn't have the money anymore.

So if I had got there my expenses claim wouldn't have been much - a cuppa tea and a sandwich probably! :D

TCx
The sad thing is Tracey, I was supposed to be there. I started saving last year to come this year and almost had the airfare and then things started to happen - with the car and a few other expenses, you know how it is, and suddenly I didn't have the money anymore.

So if I had got there my expenses claim wouldn't have been much - a cuppa tea and a sandwich probably! :D
Oh Lana, I didn't realise sorry. How frustrating for you :( Are you saving for next year :- I think I might be able to stretch to a cuppa and a sarnie (w00t)

TCx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back