The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fynn And The Hooligans

ecksey

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
DSCF9854.jpg

DSCF9862.jpg

DSCF9866.jpg

DSCF9873.jpg

DSCF9875.jpg

DSCF9884.jpg

aww he is gorgeous and so are the others :wub: :wub:

awwww they are great photos xxx

thanks for posting them xxx

The most photographed pups ever!! :lol:

Gorgeous; all of them :wub:

:wub: So beautiful, i will miss seeing the pictures of

them all together. But will enjoy seeing the K9 one's

grow up :)

AnnSa said:
:wub: So beautiful, i will miss seeing the pictures ofthem all together. But will enjoy seeing the K9 one's

grow up  :)

its seems so strange that 2 will be going in 8 DAYS TIME !!! they just dont seem big enough :( prehaps i should run em on another few months :- " :- " :- " :- "

i am happy with the homes they are going to but its still wont stop me missing them :(

saraquele said:
its seems so strange that 2 will be going in 8 DAYS TIME !!! they just dont seem big enough  :(   prehaps i should run em on another few months  :- "  :- "  :- "  :- "
I'm thinking that's not going to go down to well :lol:

aww cara they are lovely pics,its been good watching this litter grow :huggles:

well done sharon on such a gorgeous litter :thumbsup: :wub: :wub: :wub:

thanks Trish , i just hope these little mosters :oops: i mean darlings :b :- " give there new owners as much joy as they have given me :huggles:

aww - Cara - thay're fab photos - thanks for posting them - was that my Peggy chewing someones laces? :oops: and sitting on the table? :- " - little monkey! Can't wait to get her! x :wub:

mousehole said:
aww - Cara - thay're fab photos - thanks for posting them - was that my Peggy chewing someones laces?  :oops:   and sitting on the table?  :- "  - little monkey! Can't wait to get her! x  :wub:

yes it was :- " she loved Caras , dads shoes :b and of course is such a poser lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back