The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Goin On Holiday...whoo

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
piglet said:
andy pocket is goin as a bouncer lol
im mean 6

lmao pig :D ,

i think krystal should go as a tree :luck: , cos all they do it stand still and not rabbit on for 4 and a half hours on a plane home!! :p :p :p

all gaz needs for his costume is a apron, chefs hat and a frying pan....hey presto, gordon ramsey!! :p :teehee: :p

stace should be somthing from the ring or the grudge, u seen her passport photo...very gothic indeed :sweating:

i would obviously be superman or some sort of hero, people would be looking up to me, wanting to be rescued by me, asking for my advice or autograph and just genrally wanting to be me..... :p :p :p :D :D (w00t) :teehee: :thumbsup: ......well thats how i see it, heheh :cheers:

Lmao, i was gunna go as a goth, i might now, with spikes n chains everywhere, very attractive im sure. Anyway mr big hero, the only reason every1 looks up 2 u is cuz ur taller than they r!!!! lol

Luv yaz

Stace xxxxxx

shocking, im only 6ft -_- id like to go as superman or somthing along those lines ill have to see what the costume places have in :p

i look down on harry hes got nothin on me

why wud u wanna look like the gay harry hill wen u cud have a gud lookin pig like me!!!

harry hill gud lookin??? nAAA

HIS SISTER IS THOUGH!!!

gary u better not go as gorden ramsay cos i wont be eating at aycliffe u shud go as cant cook wont cook

it runs in the family.....IT DOES!!!! :p u seriously gonna go as an old guy from emmerdale mate? :unsure:

superman u in tights sounds about right my son lol :cheers: :p

yea cud be funny but dont know yet dunno bout it running in the family

emma is gud lookin but i wish i cud say the same bout u but i cant so nvr mind m8 they must have dropped u on the head as a baby but its not ure fault ure a ugly c**t is it lol

lol i reckon i shud go as miss piggy, wot u reckon paul lmao, Luv yaz

Stace xxxxx

Paul aint ugly, he is the best looking one out of u lot(paul u can pay me l8a) lol

vicky ure sensible and watchin this convo whos better lookin me or phenom??

ure jokin arent u ive seen paul in shower (n think im only 1) its not pretty ill tell u

look at this foto its not gud lookin its scary

lol 4 once piglett i was agree wid u but let me just say i have seen both of u in ur boxers and neither of u r exactly hunks

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back