The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Goin On Holiday...whoo

wonder i think hes gay dont u pockett

u were there in our room on hol wen he told me he fancied me

then he begged us not to say owt didnt he andy im not lyin am i??

now now boys, its all self belief but ill see ya the derby and shows ya both up !!!!!! Daz

:cheers:

u wish

every one wants to pull this pig!!

cos im not gay like phenom

im sexy!!!

Andy u must be a full growing pig, son! keep of the truffles ! keeping well bud like a said ill see u at the derby

paul rite we will settle this once and for all

ufre that gud lookin wen u were born they the nurse slapped ure mother

*****!!

i like the yumbo boys 2 stop arguing whos the best looking because iam the best looking gay in the village mmmm :thumbsup:

whoa-whoa, when did this turn into attack paul thread :eek: its always the jelous ones that have to poke fun tut tut tut -_-

lol, u callin me gay pig? im not the one who walked around a night club wearing andy pocketts leather pants chatting up men am i? :lol:

hehe (w00t)

the fact pockett wore em one night, then pig wore em, but then pockett wore them again! all that groin sweat..... :x discusting, but whatever floats your boat eh? :teehee:

Pig_Leather_Pants.jpg

Show us a better pic of these leather pants then!!! :- "

thats the only one ive got unfortunatly :( , maybe pockett will take a nice picture for you and post it on here eh :D ? or maybe he'll wear em at the derby!! :p :lol: :p

Hello Paul it's Keeley I definately think you should go as superman!

andy has got sum betta pants now

u wudnt have the guts to wear them and especially walk round in rogers bar in them wen its busy

wait a bit i no the best sayin of the holiday

paul loves johnny

vicky if u wana see a nother picture of me in my pants why dont u ask for the real deal :)

keeley i think u shud go as

paris hilton dressed as a schoolgirl!!

hi pigget like 2 c u in a thong so we can do the thong song together lol

Don't think i'm going Pig, it's my mates 21st party on the sat night! :( i'd still like to see ya in those leather pants though?

il think well have to that thong song but without tj!!

ull b see in a lot more of me soon anyway

:D :D :D

Hey guys, help me, i have no idea wot 2 go 2 the derby as, n no referances 2 my passport plz paul !!!!, give me some ideas?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back