The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Goin On Holiday...whoo

Argh piglett ur so cheeky, i sed no referances 2 my passport lol, u put some white clothes on and go as a lightbulb !!! :p :- "

i dont have 2 dress up as anything 4 u 2 fancy me Paul :oops: :huggles: :p

stace w said:
i dont have 2 dress up as anything 4 u 2 fancy me Paul  :oops:   :huggles:   :p
look who is full of herself now eh? :p -_-

lol about the lightbulb thing for piglet :) , i think him and ricky should do dr evil and mini me :p ! pig does look like rickys clone or somthing (w00t)

and keeley im not 100% on superman, its just an idea, ill have to see what they have there...

o:)

hehehehe, not full of myself, just kno u lurve me lmao, soz Paul, i am revealing ur secrets 2 every1, o well, let the truth be known :p

:blink: :eek: shocking, well u tried touching me up in bed on the last night of the holiday, and dont deny it stace.... :p :p :p trying to take advantage of my drunken state....terrible :oops:

she already is a devil, or one of his minions, that girl has an evil streak. :- "

iam going as the kkk coz iam a wizzard under the sheets lol

LMAO, wel if the truth must be told Paul, u werent resisting drunk or not, n dont say u werent staring at me in tht bikini at the waterpark cuz u were :eek: o:)

i stare at lots of things... :- " i have nice eyes, so i like to use them o:)

lol at the kkk dec, wizzard under the sheets eh? ill take ure word for it mate :p

i could be mr. bond, what u all think? i usually have the girls after me anyway so i would fit the bill :p :D :p

hehe

:thumbsup:

Paul_Tux.jpg

Lmao, got urself out of it there boy, i agree u do have nice eyes, not that i was looking at them. Mr bond wudnt suit u paul i thought u were a 1 woMAN man !!!!

im an any woman man at the moment! :D

i might go as a tramp, maybe u could lend me some of yer clothes eh? :oops:

:teehee:

lmao, of course Paul, but i wudnt want them 2 be ripped when they wont fit on 1 leg !!!!! so im guessing u shud lend some of pigletts more ur size dont ya think !!!

right, no more babysitting you now after that comment!!! :rant:

heheh :)

Is tht wot u call putting me in a taxi wid terriann n krystal then going on 1 ride(without me may i add) n then going home but give u ur dues u did come bak 2 make sure my mum wudnt kick ur ass :- "

yea well ive heard stories about jo, id rather take on the hulk than annoy ure mother :oops:

Lmao, she looks shocked, shes not tht bad Paul, is she piglett, i mean she only threatened 2 chop ur man hood off if u touched me !!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back