The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Good Thoughts Needed

Thinking of you all at this worying time - many positive thoughts and prayers being thought for Misty tonight

Judi, thinking of you and Misty, let's hope tomorrow brings you some brighter news.

Jenny

Oh Judi, I'm so sorry - poor little Misty - sending positive vibes for a good outcome . :luck: :luck: :luck:

Val x.

Poor you and your Misty hope all goes well, thinking of you both Jan

Poor misty, I hope she makes a full and speedy recovery :luck: .

Thinking of you :huggles: and wishing Misty well :luck: :luck:

Thinking of you and Misty. I hope you have some good news today :luck: :luck: :luck:

I know how you feel one of mine was on a drip at the vets for a week a couple of months ago. Its horrible not knowing what is going on. We were lucky although our vets have no one there at night on of the nurses took her home with her :thumbsup:

any news ???really hope she feeling a bit better today :huggles: :luck: :luck:

Hows Misty this morning, hope she had a good night

So sorry to hear Misty is poorly Judi, I hope she's shown some improvement this morning and that they get to the bottom of it. Fingers crossed she's back home with you and the rest of the whippies very soon :luck:

We're all thinking of Misty and sending whippie :luck: vibes here.

:( sending lots of love to you and misty. i would be feeling just as you do.

my mums dog was under the knife yesterday we thought she had bladder cancer, all is well. We know this is a horrendous time, will say a little prayer for misty.xx :wub:

I have just spoken to the nurse and Misty has stabilised, she didn't lose too much blood in the night and is fairly bright this morning. The nurse said she is looking quite good (much better than me im sure after a sleepless night and alot of tears)

I am just waiting to hear from the vet now as to what happens next but I am so relieved that she got through the night which must be a good sign. I was shaking that much when I tried to phone this morning I could hardly press the buttons on the phone. I know we probably have more ups and downs to come but she is a strong girl with a big love of life so I am "cautiously optimistic" as they say.

I just cant wait to get her home again,

Also, thank you so much for all your good wishes and kind thoughts, they really helped me get throught the night, oops must go before I start crying again....

Judi

:luck: Hope Misty continues to improve today :luck: :huggles:

:( Just seen this Judi, so sorry Misty is poorly. Positive thoughts coming your way :huggles: hope she continues to improve :thumbsup: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back