The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Greyhound Painting

Anja_K

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This is my first painting of a greyhound which I finished today. I am planning to donate it to the rescue centre where I got my beautiful little girl Jagger three weeks ago. They need to raise funds to help with the building of a new kennel block, so I am hoping they will be able to auction the painting to go a little way towards this. I thought some of you may like to see it...

greyhound_small.jpg

Thats lovely :) well done for donating it for an auction :thumbsup: i hope they raise loads of money from it :luck:

Thats is a brilliant painting...you are very tallented.

I hope your painting raises lot of money... :luck: :luck:

thats very nice,all the best with your money raising :luck:

That's brilliant, hope you raise loads of money for such a good cause :luck: :luck: :luck:

WOW, you are very talented. Good luck with it, :luck: :cheers:

Just a question, do you just paint animals or would you paint children....

I would love a painting of my three emma 16, Amy 9 and Sam 8 before they get to old

Wow thats really good, good luck with rasing funds :luck:

Kim and Tilly said:

I would love a painting of my three emma 16, Amy 9 and Sam 8 before they get to old

I do paint children (and adults as well!). I paint from photographs, see my website for more examples of my work, though it is all pets on there www.anjakerrison.com. If you're serious, e-mail me photos and what you require or give me a call and I will give you a quote!

Just looked through your gallery and your work is really good... :thumbsup:

wow you are very clever nice painting :thumbsup:

Anja_K said:
Kim and Tilly said:

I do paint children (and adults as well!). I paint from photographs, see my website for more examples of my work, though it is all pets on there www.anjakerrison.com. If you're serious, e-mail me photos and what you require or give me a call and I will give you a quote!

I had a look at your website and im very impressed, beautiful work.... :thumbsup: i will be in touch

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back