The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Guess What????

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I could'nt think of amore appropriate name :)) she looks just like an angel :)) shes absolutely gorgeous :)

(w00t) flamming hell kept that quiet ,she is sooo gorguse good :luck: with her :huggles:

Not really Nicky, she was a bit of a supprise to us too...we only went to "look" at the litter yesterday!!!

Bless her she had a really good first night...she got up for a wee at 1.30am and for something to eat at 5am and then back to bed til 8am.

hellybobs said:
Not really Nicky, she was a bit of a supprise to us too...we only went to "look" at the litter yesterday!!!
Bless her she had a really good first night...she got up for a wee at 1.30am and for something to eat at 5am and then back to bed til 8am.

aww now im jelouse all these little darling puppies sleeeping well for ther new mummy's ,tias guna get a kick up the butt if she dont get her act together :- " :lol: only joking how long can it last right :lol: :- "

You just got to be patient, I think some pups just take long than other to settle into a routine.

hellybobs said:
I've got a feeling she's going to be a Hell's Angel... (w00t)
My little Angel is more like a hells angel too

Our excuse is the othe one is Blade who was a vampire slayer and Angel was a vampire so she actually has the righ name :D

Your Angel is :wub: :wub: I'm sure unlike mine she'll live up to her name :thumbsup:

Congratulations Helen, :cheers: Angel looks adorable, :wub: :luck: with her.

she's lovely, how come you got her so suddenly , is she 8 weeks already ?, have you been trying to decide for a while, send more pics please :D

Aww how cute is Angel :wub: :wub: Congratulations :cheers: on becoming a new mum again... :huggles: shes fab. :wub:

oh Helen shes gorgeous! :wub: :wub: :wub: good luck with her,though i think you just might be a bit premature naming her Angel!she looks like shes got a devilish glint in her eyes! o:) :D

We've been talking about a new edition for a while but was waiting for the right one to come along.

We saw a litter in the countrymans weekly and it was the cross I wanted, so we went along to look and that was that.

And I think the name Angel is a bit off...more like Demon. (w00t)

She is gorgous :wub: :wub: :wub: Until she becomes a teenager :lol:

hope shes settling in ok and not creating too much havoc,but she does look good as gold :huggles: :wub:

She's doing really well...eating like a pig and sleeping well too...

She had an unoffical free vet check today (we had to pop in to pick up Dippy's xrays) and she's as fit as a fiddle and weighs 2.9kgs.

Last edited by a moderator:
hellybobs said:
She's doing really well...eating like a pig and sleeping well too...
She had an unoffical free vet check today (we had to pop in to pick up Dippy's xrays) and she's as fit as a fiddle and weighs 2.9kgs.

weve just been this evening too 6.30pm olivers weighing 3.5kg and hes been booked in for his jabs :(

I booked Angel in for hers too...

She was very good when she been looked at today and had alot of cuddles from everyone.

Brendan's face was a picture when he saw her and just laughed when I told him her breeding and just said, "I'll book her in now ready to be stitched up for later"

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back