The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Guess Who I Went To See Today???

Nicola

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Spent an hour or two with.........

...Jonah this morning...otherwise known as Joe.

Isn't he gorgeous............. :wub:

P2220075.jpg

Here he is just waking up and deciding what mischief to get up to....he was sooo cute :wub:

P2220078.jpg

A Beautiful boy.... Welcome to K9 Jonha :huggles: am sure we will be seeing more pics of you as you grow :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The only way to get a photo with his two brothers was to be very quick...and to put a bowl of something very tasty down :lol:

P2220080.jpg

..and as Becca kindly took a photo of Jonah and I...I thought I 'd post it..... :- "

Thank you so much Jeff, Sue and family. It was lovely meeting you all (again in some instances). I took up two hours of your time...and you were so welcoming and friendly. Really made my morning...and I'm all excited all over again now.....two and a half weeks is such a long time..... :sweating:

P2220076.jpg

Oooohhhhhhh he is lovely Nicola. :wub: :wub: :wub: You must be so excited. :huggles: Great name as well. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Awwwww - lovely little Jonah :wub:

You look proud as punch. :D

Bet you can't wait now. (w00t)

Rae said:
Awwwww - lovely little Jonah  :wub:
You look proud as punch.    :D

Bet you can't wait now.  (w00t)

(w00t) so you took the plunge into the mad world of whippets (w00t) he is gorgeous :wub: have to meet up when he is fully vaccinated etc and go for a walk with them ,,, good luck :luck:

Young Jonah is gorgeous :wub: bet your so excited.

Only 408 hours to go :cheers:

Hi Nicola,have just arrived in and noticed that you have announced the name of your pup.We were waiting for you to do it first as we did not want to take away the excitement for you.The photographs have turned out lovely, havn,t they?.Joe is fine, cant get over how playful he was today though.Nice meeting you and we and joe will see you soon. :)

SUE

Aww Joe :wub: so glad i know what to call him now,

i'm looking forward to him meeting his dad when he is older, i feel like such a proud grandma :*

Oh Nicola - Jonah is gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: Really great name too :thumbsup:

Only two and a half weeks and counting :thumbsup: :- " :wacko:

Nicola - little Jonah is just scrumptious. :wub: :thumbsup: that look on your face says it all. Bet you cant wait to have him home - hes absolutely Gorgeous, and lovely name too. :thumbsup:

He's extremely cute Nicola. Are you going showing with him ... or some other pursuit of whippety excellence?

He's a very sweet little boy Nicola, looking forward to lots of wonderful pics of him :)

Just gorgeous.......I would be bursting by now! :wub:

Lovely pics :thumbsup: , and you do look soooooooo proud,

Joe looks a lovely lad :wub: , im sure you'll have lots of fun with him !!

Be sure to keep us updated with plenty of pics!! :cheers: :thumbsup:

He's absolutley lovely :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . You are SOOOOOO lucky

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back