The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gypsy Got Hurt!

~whitecross whippets~ said:
Lynn-Alexandria said:
Awww poor gypsy.  Big hugs from me, zak mij and JD. See ya at crufts Kaz!!!!  (w00t)   :huggles:
yup! see you there :thumbsup: ...although nobody knows what i look like :lol: :lol: :lol:

:oops: i DO :lol:

Hope Gypsy feels better soon

Pet sitter for Casper they only way he'll notice you're not there is if you're not back in time to give him his tea (w00t) he'll be to busy doing his favourite pass time

SLEEPING

See you there

Helen

PS just to make you feel better dopeyWilliam cut his tail yesterday no idea how heard him screaming when is was getting ready for work and his is now sporting a sock tapped to his tail and my lovely clean greyhound is now covered in red patches

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Gypsy :( , but it sounds like she is being well looked after :D . Have a lovely time at Crufts.

Just seen this Kaz, sorry about poor Gypsy :( and hope shes on the mend soon. :luck: :luck: :huggles:

hope she is ok kaz, have a great day at crufts, remind lyn about my lead please! bless her shes been sent off shopping for me! wish i was going! big hugs to gypsy!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back