The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy 3rd Birthday

naylorwhippets

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY Wilfy, :wub: Edee :wub: Archie :wub: & Gus :wub: :cheers:

Can't believe it's three years ago that my beautiful cream boy was born :huggles: Thanks Jacquie for my handsome sweet boy! :cheers:

8) HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILF 8)

AND LITTER MATES :huggles:

:clown: :clown: Happy 3rd Birthday to a lovely litter :clown: :clown:

Blimey! Three years :eek:

Happy Birthday to the all, a lovely litter that Jacqui must be very proud of!

TCx

Happy Birthday to my beautiful babes :wub: Look forward to watching you race again this year :luck: Hope you all got your cards :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:thumbsup: :teehee: Happy Birthday to all my God chlidren;

Gussy, Wilfie, Creddie and Archie boy.

Hope to see you all very very soon. !

Love Holly. xxxx :) :D

:clown: :clown: :clown: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 YOU ALL :clown: :clown: :clown:

happy birthday to edee and the boys :) :) wilfy as just had a four mile walk and a big breakfast to start is birthday, :sweating: he is now chilling out. cant wait to get him back running again is injury is coming on really well , :thumbsup: thanks jacquie for letting us have him cant beleive it is 3 years ago ,he is a cracker and we would not swap him for the world, and he sure lives up to his racing name. 8) lets hope we have many days in the fast lane this season. :thumbsup: dave

:D :D Happy Birthday to a lovely litter and get well soon Wilfy boy :D :D

A few pics of the litter. :D

n1395630251_30095864_1365.jpg

n1395630251_30095865_1549.jpg

n1395630251_30095866_1722.jpg

n1395630251_30095867_1894.jpg

happy birthday to edee and the boys :) :) wilfy as just had a four mile walk and a big breakfast to start is birthday, :sweating: he is now chilling out. cant wait to get him back running again is injury is coming on really well , :thumbsup: thanks jacquie for letting us have him cant beleive it is 3 years ago ,he is a cracker and we would not swap him for the world, and he sure lives up to his racing name. 8) lets hope we have many days in the fast lane this season. :thumbsup: dave

Your welcome Dave :thumbsup: He couldn't of gone to a nicer home :)) Love the photos Josh :p

:cheers: HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY TO THE HANDSOME & LOVELY WILF :cheers: AND TO THE REST OF HIS LITTER MATES

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back