The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Harewood House Gamefair

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jeff Vixen will be there if you need another runner, you'll need to handle her though as i'll be busy mate.

WHIPPET MAIN ARENA COURSING IS 10.15 AM AND 15.00.

WHIPPET SUPA SPRINT STRAIGHT RACING IS 15.30

WHIPPET SHOWING IS 12 NOON.

THEY HAVE REALLY GONE TO TOWN ON THE PRIZES,CUPS AND ROSETTES.WELL WORTH A LOOK I THINK.

:) NOT MANY GAME FAIR DO THIS MUCH FOR THE WHIPPETS,ITS GREAT TO SEE FOR A CHANGE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here Is The Draw For Sunday 24th

1 Starvass Moonlighting

2 Mallyfield Lucky Lady

3 Lynperry Polly Flyer

4 Highisland Just Jessie

5 Calenna Spritely Taro At Highisland

6 Penny Pictures

7 Spirit Of Appin

8 My Penny Black

Reserves

Firstrike Bittersweet Blue

Highisland Thaflan Bleu

The Draw For Monday 25th

1 Winterfell Tinkerbell

2 Pennymeadow Blackjack Of Rabbitrunner

3 Highisland Thaflan Bleu

4 Mallyfield Lucky Lady

5 Winterfell Lady Grey

6 Highisland Just Jessie

7 Penny Pictures

8 Spirit Of Appin

Reserves

Euginie Princess

Calenna Spritely Taro At Highisland

Good Luck To Everyone Involved :)

Here Is The Draw For Sunday 24th
1 Starvass Moonlighting

2 Mallyfield Lucky Lady

3 Lynperry Polly Flyer

4 Highisland Just Jessie

5 Calenna Spritely Taro At Highisland

6 Penny Pictures

7 Spirit Of Appin

8 My Penny Black

Reserves

Firstrike Bittersweet Blue

Highisland Thaflan Bleu

The Draw For Monday 25th

1 Winterfell Tinkerbell

2 Pennymeadow Blackjack Of Rabbitrunner

3 Highisland Thaflan Bleu

4 Mallyfield Lucky Lady

5 Winterfell Lady Grey

6 Highisland Just Jessie

7 Penny Pictures

8 Spirit Of Appin

Reserves

Euginie Princess

Calenna Spritely Taro At Highisland

Good Luck To Everyone Involved :)
good stuff looking forward to it. there is Winterfell Sprite too if you need her :thumbsup:

WHIPPET MAIN ARENA COURSING IS 10.15 AM AND 15.00.
WHIPPET SUPA SPRINT STRAIGHT RACING IS 15.30

WHIPPET SHOWING IS 12 NOON.

THEY HAVE REALLY GONE TO TOWN ON THE PRIZES,CUPS AND ROSETTES.WELL WORTH A LOOK I THINK.

:) NOT MANY GAME FAIR DO THIS MUCH FOR THE WHIPPETS,ITS GREAT TO SEE FOR A CHANGE.

So fed up we cant make it

Have a great time :angry:

We will be thinking of you all having a great time

Next year .............. ;)

Which day is the progeny entry on? I would love to show off my little Barney :D
full whippet show on both days starts 12.00

trophies are fab and there all to keep,champion whippet both days go through to mondays yorkshire supadog.

We had a cracking day today the sun was bright & very hot a good change from the rain we have all suffered last week the lure coursing display was first class & recieved by the spectators with rapturous applause a big well done to all who were part of the display team & well done Paul Sager our slipper today & Patrick our Lure Driver & all the lads who helped me rethread the course on both displays Nigel did a top class commentary throughout the displays about our lure coursing events & how coursing was run pre ban finishing with thank you to all who STAND TOGETHER & support coursing in anyway they can it was great to meet so many friends old & new that are involved with working whippets & so many forum members from all the forums. :)

A Big Well Done To Fran & Her Team On A Top Class Event.

:) It was a great display Jeff! I felt quite sorry for ya walking up and down rethreading in that heat :D - it was a big arena :lol: you and your lad did a grand job and Nigel did a fine job commentating too. I tried again to take some videos but Ive not had chance to put them on the pc yet - so dont know how bad they are :oops: . Thankyou for taking the time to do this, Im sure it must take alot of organising.

Cheers littlenell glad you enjoyed it today we are back tomorrow to do it all over again look forward to the Video's. :)

Pics By Runningwhippets

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0142-2.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0148-1.jpg

DSC_0254.jpg

dddf.jpg

err.jpg

hhdsd.jpg

jjd.jpg

We had a fantastic day at gamefair today. Really enjoyed the lure coursing , never seen it before in the flesh (so to speak). Thinking of giving it a go with our lad but he seemed more interested in the Lab display that was on after. :)

PP

We had a fantastic day at gamefair today. Really enjoyed the lure coursing , never seen it before in the flesh (so to speak). Thinking of giving it a go with our lad but he seemed more interested in the Lab display that was on after. :)
PP
After this event our next event is Broughton Hall Gamefare in Lancashire/Yorkshire border at the end of June.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back