The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Harewood House Gamefair

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Right, Joe has put my short videos together and edited into one. I promise I will try to get better :lol: here is the link

They go so fast its hard to catch them in the picture (thats my excuse anyway :b :- )

Well I had a good day. Barney and me have been asleep on the settee for the last two hours.It was a really good display. Well Done.

had a good day, was a little worried when i saw how small the ring was, but it well well, Bella wont be running tommorow as she hit the lure machine on the final run

P1010031.jpg

sounds and looks like everyone had a great day.

looking forward to joining you all tomorrow. Sorry to hear about Bella Patrick, hope shes better soon :thumbsup:

Hey that was fun, Tina. :lol:

Hope the weather holds for tomorrow.

Hope to see you all there

Pauline & Ruby

What a lovely day, BIG thanks to all involved in organising the events for the whippets. Some truly beautiful dogs with very nice owners.

All the dogs from the uk Working whippets preformed well and hats off to patrick for driving the lure, jeff and the other guys for rethreading the lure, nigel for commentating and the slippers and judge.

Thank you so much Shona for your help in showing my girls and using your charms with the judge ;) Well done to Patrick and Shona for their showing wins and tanya for her showing and coursing wins.

soooooooo pleased with the Winterfell girls. True all rounders coming away with five 1sts and one 3rd in the showing. Winning the first lure coursing event and coming Runner Up in the second event and getting a Reserve Racing Champion in the racing. There wasnt much in the racing at all and had i not messed up and gave the other dog a two length start im sure Lily would have romped home.

Thanks again all. :D

It was a great day.Enjoyed all the displays,Especially the lure coursing :D .We went to watch the racing,But it was late on and very,very hot.So not many did the racing.

Eric our whippy enjoyed lookin at it all :lol:

A lovely setting and a really good show,I got a a nice red suntan 8)

I had a very enjoyable day at Harewood with Ruby.

Really enjoyed the lure-coursing. Super and very informative commentary.

Big Well Done Sarah with the Winterfell girls. :thumbsup:

Pauline

thank you all for a great weekend , very pleased with robbie!!!!!!!!!!

roll on the next :D

great to watch sarahs girls flying up the sprint track!!!!

Toms Pics

then the final between Tod and Finn

DSC_3577.jpg

DSC_3578.jpg

DSC_3571.jpg

heres a pic of Tod coolong off after his race, he must have been hots as he normally hate water

DSC_3433.jpg

next up is some of the pirdes of prey

DSC_3403.jpg

DSC_3271.jpg

DSC_3275.jpg

Toms Pics

here a wild kite that landed in the show ring whilst rach was showing Dodger

DSC_3569.jpg

and now the fantastic lure coursing put on by the working whippet club

DSC_3568.jpg

DSC_3335.jpg

DSC_3563.jpg

DSC_3457.jpg

DSC_3449.jpg

thanks again all see you all at Broughton hall

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back