The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Harri the Welsh Terrier's Diary

Discussion in 'Dog Diaries' started by Caro Perry, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Caro Perry

Caro Perry Well-Known Member Registered

It's not quite so hot today so we had a nice play in the garden

2. Caro Perry

Oh it's so hot! Mum got caught out this morning when taking me for my walk and I got really really hot :(. It had been quite cool and cloudy but then the sun came out and the temperature rocketed. I was so miserable.

Mum sat me down in the shade, gave me a drink and then poured a lot of water on a piece of cloth which she had in her bag. When it was all wet she wrapped it round me. It was lush - so lovely and cool and I started to feel much happier. We headed back to the car and then because Mum said I was wearing all her spare drinking water we stopped at a pub so she could have a nice cool drink too. :rolleyes:

3. Caro Perry

I am soooooo bored!I really want to play and I keep asking Mum for a game but after a minute or two I'm too hot again :(

I've dug up all Dad's bedding plants to make myself a nice cool den under the apple tree and Mum's put a bowl of water there for me too. She's says she's not sure what Dad will say when he comes home though. I don't think he'll mind - they were only boring old flowers.

IMG_4291[1].JPG

arealhuman, Violet Turner and Sezzy like this.
  4. arealhuman

arealhuman Well-Known Member Registered

Uh-oh, bedding plant destruction! :eek: Hope you didn't get into too much trouble Harri! ;) Jimbo has a habit of trampling ours :(