The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound And Greyhound

there excellent pics all the pups look gorgeous n fat n healthy awwww :wub:

yes carole, they love their food and raging anything they got hold of,

2006_0102jacksphotos0078.JPG

That small black bitch looks a cracker,i wonder who's having that one! :))

she is small :thumbsup: do you think she's smaller than penny was at that age ??? trying to workout what they will make :b but its so hard at this age,

think my pup Jack ( what spot + cracked it ) will be digger than this litter :oops:

2006_0102jacksphotos0097.JPG

:thumbsup:great looking pups just feed em and watch them grow. o:)

hellbound said:
she is small  :thumbsup:   do you think she's smaller than penny was at that age ???  trying to workout what they will make  :b   but its so hard at this age,
think my pup   Jack ( what spot + cracked it ) will be digger than this litter  :oops:

I think she is smaller than penny was but who knows? Hells Bells :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: good luck with pups neil i rekon they should be gooduns :p

nice n big

Hell's Bells, love it :thumbsup:and i already have it :oops:

hope your right sharon or neil will be back whippet racing :eek: and i know he would love that lol :D :- "

2006_0102jacksphotos0092.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe getting a big un with you neil, :- " :thumbsup: working on it anyway :oops: o:)

first time i have seen these pictures, the topics move that fast :D danny certainly throughs his colour hop e the speeds gone aswell. gorgeous litter :luck: :luck:

yes great looking pups just the dark brindled dog for sale

hope he gets a good racing home like the rest of the litter good luck to who ever gets him, :luck: :cheers:

2006_0102jacksphotos0080.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back