The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound And Greyhound

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
due to change of plans,two brindle pups are for sale.

pups are now spoken for,good luck to their new owners :cheers:

thanks neil for the pup hes doing very well slept through the night and love's playing with poppy and jack :thumbsup:

Congrats! on new pup Yvonne :D wonder if you'll end up being dragged around by big uns like me.Jake pulls like mad even in his harness,but compared to Rodders he's as light as a feather. Karen

Small black bitch now 12lbs light brindle dog 17lbs :thumbsup:

Karen hes Tonys pup, or should i say that was the plan but the pup as other idea's, last night i had poppy one side and jack and Harvey (new pup) tony named him, the other side, i think his name should be TANK but tonys not very happy about that name,

not sure what his weight his don't think i can lift him lol :eek: only joking hes lovely and settled very well, i know Neil kennel's the pups so was abit worried how he would be, but hes never messed in the house or cage and sleep's with jody ( Alabama ) and slept right through the night, just took him to get his first jab so 2 weeks and he can go for walks with all the other dogs should be fun :wacko: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
they love to play, its great fun :wacko: for the pups :b

THOMAS WOULD BE GOOD NAME FOR HIM,,LOL,TELL TONY GET SOME WEIGHT TRAINING DONE,HE NOT USED TO HANDLING BIG DOGS,LOL,HE DONT LOOKI THAT BIG VON :(

hellbound said:
Karen hes Tonys pup, or should i say that was the plan but the pup as other idea's, last night i had poppy one side and jack and Harvey (new pup) tony named him, the other side, i think his name should be TANK but tonys not very happy about that name,
Don't tell me Harveys race name will be 'Nowt to do with Yvonne' :D

hi neil, and graham thanks again for Harvey,

not that big next to a grayhound maybe, hes only 12 weeks old and look at him next to jack at 21 weeks old, and jacks going to be a big lad :eek: don't know about weight training neil think he should start riding lesson's and just buy a saddle lol anyway hes doing great and eats like a horse :oops: sorry i mean a pup lol :thumbsup:

already showing jack whos boss

harvey is lush :wub: no limits r the best lol :thumbsup:

well get ready for this, :) his weight is 18lb at 12 weeks, :thumbsup: what do you think he will make, ?? :thumbsup:

Hi great pics your have to stop him standing in that growbag. Good luck with him Colin & Joan

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back