The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound And Greyhound

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Karen this will give you something to do instead of stopping in bed

untill george is due home.HOW will you cope when other 2 arrive or

have you change your minds. it wont matter plenty after these including

you know who :cheers:

Morning Yvonne got out of bed at 7am.Dare I say we've 'Cracked It' :oops: .Anyway full nights sleep.Now I know your wondering how and are we some sort of miracle workers? o:) .I wish.Gave Harvey the run of the kitchen last night with our bitch.She's really good with him,but she hates Jake,and as for him.Don't know if I should admit this but theirs nothing better than a 6ft double bed is there :wacko: Speak to you soon Karen

storm1 said:
Karen this will give you something to do instead of stopping in bed untill george is due home.HOW will you cope when other 2 arrive or

have you change your minds. it wont matter plenty after these including

you know who :cheers:

The inn is definately full and over flowing,but George said that before these two arrived,didn't he.Couldn't wish for better breeding could I,goes back to same lines as Del,and if Harvey is anything like his dad we're onto a winner.Saw all his Golden Jackets when I picked Harvey up.I'd be happy like most folk with one. :cheers:

hi Karen,

well done you soon worked Harvey out :thumbsup: , and Jake soon worked you out lol :D :D bet he love that bed :oops: :D and bet George just love's having him in bed with you :huggles: :( know more headache's for you then :- " lol :D :D , i'm sure Harvey and Jake are going to make great racers and give you lots of fun and love along with all the titles :thumbsup: good luck with them both :luck:

P.S what's Harvey like with George i.e will he walk with george and goto him at home, would never have much to do with Tony :oops: and wanted to be with me all the time, o:) told you he was a intelligent dog :thumbsup:

Update on pups Neil/Yvonne. :D Pups weighed today 15wks old Scud (light brindle) 28lb,Harvey 26lb,Molly 20lb and my little Jake Outbound litter 22wks on Monday a whopping 24lb :wacko: reckon greyhound genes flew out the window where he's concerned(thought of stretching his legs to make him bigger).Don't know black dog in Dannys litters weight as I haven't spoken to Roody for a week or two but i'll let you know when I find out.Geoff will have to update us on his little bitch.While i'm on here whos brain wave was it that its better to have two pups as they bring each other on.My beloved little angels o:) make more noise than our other four dogs put together.Can't wait for bedtime every day.Its the only time they are quiet.Infact i've started going too bed earlier,just for the peace and quiet.Anyway i'll keep you informed how there all doing :cheers: Karen

thanks for the update,always thought light brindle would have made the biggest,hes the one i was gonna keep,anywaygood luck with them,keep the updates coming in,have you any photo's :cheers:

looks like George's got his no- limit dog then Karen 26lb at 15 weeks, :thumbsup:

Jake just wanted to be your dog :eek: and goto bed with you :D so hes staying under 30lb :thumbsup:

will get some photos at champs, maybe all the litter will be there :thumbsup:

We'll be there,will make sure everybody else brings theirs.Oh!and by the way that lovely singing voice of Harveys is a family trait.Heard Molly do it the other day,and even though slightly higher pitched its definately the same notes :wacko: so who do they take after? :D Karen

rodders their mother is a great singer too,always welcomes me with a song when i go out to kennels :D

Know who they take after then Neil,she obviously taught them well :D

yes both mum and dad can hit the notes then, :oops: what was you thinking putting them 2 together neil :eek: lol (what great champs the pups are going to make ) maybe :thumbsup: so is Harvey still singing Karen (w00t) or is he finding other things to keep you busy :oops: do Jake and Harvey get on ok :sweating: can't wait to see him again :thumbsup: :cheers:

Looks like i'm blaming both you and Neil for the singing then Yvonne :rant: Not really wouldn't swap him for the world,he's gorgeous :thumbsup:Jake and Harvey get on brilliant.Lifes a big game for Jake,Harveys a bit more tuned in.He takes no prisoners when it comes to ragging anything,bags, paper,toys you name it and he'll chase and shake it. :D The biggest pain of all is when we're out for a gallop(not walk they never stop running).When one's off the lead they've got to attack the other.Won't be long before I hit the deck with leads wrapped round my legs. :wacko:In answer to your earlier question,Harvey loves George,he can't wait for a cuddle when George gets home from work.He's just got to learn he's not a neck scarf and if he sits still for long enough he gets more strokes. :D Speak to you soon Karen

Our Lucy is 17 lbs and a pain in the arse (blue arse) :D got to dash i'm going :rant: jogging

Cheers Dan , hope all goes well in you clearence,catch up with you soon

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back