The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound New Mate To Cute As You Greyhound

what happened Amanda thought you had 7 pup's come on get them on lol will be up tomorrow with camara :thumbsup: about 4ish ok

There was pics up earlier :wacko: What ya done with em Rich? :lol: Still love the silver/blue brindle and the dark brindle :thumbsup:

There was pics up earlier :wacko: What ya done with em Rich? :lol: Still love the silver/blue brindle and the dark brindle :thumbsup:
I've just phoned and Rich said Amanda put pics on,so hopefully she'll put em back on again in a bit :lol:

oh god they are lovely will let yu no when i'v seen them my pick but still lovely the black bitch :wub:

Pups are looking great :thumbsup: but you have started a big argument in our house now :blink: we have narrowed it down to two (w00t) give you a ring soon :thumbsup:

Me and my eldest daughter like the dark brindle and the wife and my youngest like the the blue brindle,are they still weighing about the same Rich ;)

You know what you've got to do now Mand,put a pic on of the 2 Russ likes together :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back