The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound Puppies

orvil

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My greyhound bitch safely delivered nine beautiful puppies last night, the sire being RCH/RBCH/NCH/NBCH-CH-CH Hellbound. She has had 6 black (5 dogs, 1 bitch) and 3 fawn (2 dogs, 1 bitch). There all very strong healthy pups, but poor luna is very tired!!!

lunapups005.jpg

lunapups007.jpg

lunapups008.jpg

lunapups009.jpg

lunapups010.jpg

lunapups011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much difference between them and whippet pups!. They all look good, is it easy to find homes for them?

I didn't breed from my show bred greyhound because I knew I would have problems finding home for them where I live.

Good luck with them all. :huggles:

Good Luck Jo :luck: wait till they are all runnig around :)

bit of a scrabble for the milk bar their they are lovely :huggles:

i would like one off them pups if theres any left how big do you think they will be

best of luck with the litter,be interesting to see what danny throughs to a greyhound :luck: :luck: :luck:

Congratulations :thumbsup: they're going to be a handful

when they start getting about :lol:

DavidH said:
best of luck with the litter,be interesting to see what danny throughs to a greyhound :luck:   :luck:   :luck:
:luck: with this litter

david danny has a few racing at the present time out of our neils greyhound brood bitch and they have done realy well mucsle bound and sugar rush both class animals.

graham.

They are gorgeous Jo :thumbsup:

How could you forget our Harv, David :lol:

friggsy said:
i would like one off them pups if theres any left how big do you think they will be
Whippet size :thumbsup: Pups look gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Their keeping me busy already - i think it's going to be very hectic with two litters of pups, our own pup and four dogs!! :- " Luna and the pups are doing very well, growing and eating well. they all seem to love running already!! :p

i'll try and post some more pics!!

Can't wait to see the pic;s when both litters are running round (w00t)

Best of luck :luck:

orvil said:
Their keeping me busy already - i think it's going to be very hectic with two litters of pups, our own pup and four dogs!!  :- "  Luna and the pups are doing very well, growing and eating well. they all seem to love running already!!  :p
i'll try and post some more pics!!

Leave it to the professionls ;) :thumbsup:

Your right i should!! Lol. :- " Feel free to come and take some more fab pics of the new bunch!! :D

Heres a few pic's in the mean time

Fawn Bitch

002.jpg

Fawn Dogs

005-1.jpg

Black dogs

006-2.jpg

007-1.jpg

Black Bitch

008-1.jpg

Sorry about the quality!! :b

when you get to my age you forget all sorts??????

sozz forgot about harvey , danny pups are all doing well, he is getting well used for a heavy weight. :luck: :luck:

DavidH said:
when you get to my age you forget all sorts??????sozz forgot about harvey , danny pups are all doing well, he is getting well used for a heavy weight. :luck:   :luck:

:lol: and I thought memory loss was a woman thing David.George has bought me a name and address tag for hanging round my neck.Can't understand why he keeps tightning the chain :- " ;)

rodders said:
DavidH said:
when you get to my age you forget all sorts??????sozz forgot about harvey , danny pups are all doing well, he is getting well used for a heavy weight. :luck:   :luck:

:lol: and I thought memory loss was a woman thing David.George has bought me a name and address tag for hanging round my neck.Can't understand why he keeps tightning the chain :- " ;)

Lets hope it as one of these then :luck: :lol:

A chain is no stronger than it's weakest link :luck:

o:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back