The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound Puppies

NICE LOOKING PUPS EH? HOW COME I NEVER GOT ANY DIFFERENT COLOURS IN MY LITTER HA HA LOL

GOOD LUCK FOR THEIR FUTURE OWNERS OF THE PUPS

so come on where are the pic of this litter jo and Darren :( get on with it sure you have lots of time between feeding dogs, pups, horses, ferrets and rabbits, lol :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just for karen - Some pic's of the puppies.

First black dog

DSCF0074.jpg

Black bitch

DSCF0070.jpg

Fawn bitch

DSCF0069.jpg

fawn dog

DSCF0068.jpg

Black dogs

DSCF0071.jpg

DSCF0070.jpg

DSCF0076.jpg

Teeny black dog - Alfie wonder who's having this one mum?? :- "

DSCF0073.jpg

Fawn dog

DSCF0072.jpg

:wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub: they are so :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles: dont you think i have enough jo :thumbsup:

whats one more teeny mouth to your gang,the teeny black dog very smart, looking very nice :luck: :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jo :thumbsup: don't worry soon be past the boring part :lol: Can't wait to see them all playing outside in the sunshine too :wub: Good job you've got a big garden :lol:

:( i don't think the teeny black one is going to make it - He's so tiny he keeps getting squished by the others and mum, he hasn't fed off mum for a few days so we've been bottle feeding him but he's not taking that now either. I'll keep trying but i'm not very hopeful. Luna doesn't seem interested in him either. :'(

as moany moany nature has its own way if things arent right ,lunas instinct is telling her to let it go,as there must be something wrong. wonderful thing instinct and nature, :( :( god bless teeny :luck:

orvil said:
:(   i don't think the teeny black one is going to make it - He's so tiny he keeps getting squished by the others and mum, he hasn't fed off mum for a few days so we've been bottle feeding him but he's not taking that now either. I'll keep trying but i'm not very hopeful. Luna doesn't seem interested in him either.  :'(
:luck: Good Luck with him, it's going to be a very hard time.

If all else fails and he's not feeding because he can't get in to the teat then fetch him here and you are welcome to try him with Blaze, she has been helping to feed Kerri's pups as well as her own Freya.

Paws crossed for the lad :huggles: .

Unfortunately the little black one died earlier. There must have been something wrong we couldn't see, He seemed to be doing so well but i think the others were just too big to give him a chance.

:( :'(

Heres some pic's of the others to cheer us up

The two bitches

DSCF0149.jpg

The two fawn dogs

DSCF0152.jpg

Two black Dogs

DSCF0155.jpg

Last two black Dogs

DSCF0158.jpg

All together

DSCF0159.jpg

Weighed them today the light fawn dog is the biggest at 3lb then they range from 2lb upto 3lb. When it's easier to tell them apart i'll weigh them again.

Beautiful pups :wub: :wub: Good luck with them :luck: :luck:

Sorry about the little one Jo :( On a happier note your getting quite good at keeeping us all up to date on the pups :thumbsup:

:p Smashing little pups, i like the black ones, good luck with the rest of the little darlings. :thumbsup: Diane.

orvil said:
Unfortunately the little black one died earlier. There must have been something wrong we couldn't see, He seemed to be doing so well but i think the others were just too big to give him a chance. :(   :'(

Heres some pic's of the others to cheer us up

The two bitches

DSCF0149.jpg

The two fawn dogs

DSCF0152.jpg

Two black Dogs

DSCF0155.jpg

Last two black Dogs

DSCF0158.jpg

All together

DSCF0159.jpg

Weighed them today the light fawn dog is the biggest at 3lb then they range from 2lb upto 3lb. When it's easier to tell them apart i'll weigh them again.

can't you tell its a man holding them pup's lol we would be :huggles: them and :wub: them

same Karen cant wait to see them running around :thumbsup:

My mate is intrested in a dog, thats if there's any left :thumbsup: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back