The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound Puppies

Thought i'd put these pic's on - they look so sweet. They've started running about now and have been lapping milk for a few days now. Very active so thought i'd take some pic's of them looking sweet and innocent.

DSCF0037-1.jpg

DSCF0038-1.jpg

DSCF0039-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait until next week, you wont know which way to turn :)

Bless em :wub: You've only put easy pics on cause you're not quick enough to snap them when they're awake :lol: Will come over and give you a hand at the weekend :thumbsup:

Their right little terrors, straight out of the door and as soon as you get them in, you turn round to get some more and their out again!! I'll try and get some pic's when they sit still, lol. :thumbsup: :- "

Heres a couple of pic's of all the pups enjoying some grub and the sunshine - Their all running around like lunatics now and a couple of them have very good lungs!! :- "

DSCF0113-1.jpg

DSCF0114-1.jpg

DSCF0116-1.jpg

DSCF0117-1.jpg

DSCF0133-1.jpg

DSCF0138-1.jpg

:thumbsup: great pic's went over tonight and all the pup's are out together running everywhere (w00t) and i have to look after them over the weekend HELP HELP HELP ANYONE :wacko: :wacko:

orvil said:
And there was me thinking i had it bad,with 11 of the little buggers.Hope im a few down after this weekend mind,as they are 8 weeks old now,Jagged,and ready to rumbleLove the one with its white socks pulled up.Nice pups.Was going to have one of these till i found that Tara was in pup. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: the black/white boy looks very very smart.great looking litter :luck: :luck:

They're fab :wub: - fancy swapping 3 girls in season & 5 horny dogs for your bunch of pups this weekend Yvonne :lol:

(w00t) no Vicky been there done that lol give me the pups any day lol

stick to the horny dogs,,,,bitches :rant: always vicky break down at the wrong time.

would not have another bitch for a gold cow. stick to the dogs that always are dropping to bits :- "

Good luck Yvonne you will need it, make sure you have done your head count before you leave :)

Vicky said:
Karen, have you picked yours yet? :wub:
:lol: Thats debatable Vicky i'm still working on George his choice is different to mine :wacko: and seeing as it's his dog(just like Harv :- " )he gets the last say (w00t) (John will love that bit) To be honest as long as I get my small :- " scratch dog i'm happy :thumbsup:

come on Karen whats taking so long :- " i was told i could have my dog if i wanted him on way home :thumbsup: ( like he had a say if i wanted him hes coming home )lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back