The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound Puppies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What a gorgeous pic. Looks like he's a little angel!

chris

DSCF0004-1.jpg

DSCF0006-2.jpg

DSCF0009-2.jpg

DSCF0015-2.jpg

look right little b_ _ _ _rs , very nice :luck: :luck: :luck:

orvil said:
Just for Karen -
DSCF0019-1.jpg

:wub:

Aw bless Jo :wub: George said well done in keeping the secret :thumbsup: Your mums still coming to terms with the fact you did (w00t) :lol: Can't wait till he comes home :thumbsup:

I take it that's your boy Karen :wub: He's gorgeous, best of luck with him :thumbsup:

Thanks Vicky :thumbsup: George told Jo on the quiet we could have the one I wanted :wub: (he loves me really :- " ) pups got a bit of a Harv stamp about him,but don't worry he WILL NOT :sweating: grow has big :lol:

I think Wendy (fallenangel) is going to be in absolute heaven, fawn puppies everywhere 8) !!!

rodders said:
orvil said:
Just for Karen -
DSCF0019-1.jpg

:wub:

Aw bless Jo :wub: George said well done in keeping the secret :thumbsup: Your mums still coming to terms with the fact you did (w00t) :lol: Can't wait till he comes home :thumbsup:

Karen he is :wub: :wub:

Good :luck: with him,but I'm sure you won't need it :)

Hes absolutely beautiful Karen :wub: :wub: cant wait to see him in the flesh. Hope hes a champ for you :luck:

(w00t) They are gorgeous, wonder which one i will be seeing soon, :- " :- " :- "

would'nt mind another 6 like Jo :thumbsup: Matt on the other hand is 1 on his own lol great kids both off them :wub:

hellbound said:
would'nt mind another 6 like Jo  :thumbsup: Matt on the other hand is 1 on his own lol great kids both off them  :wub:
:thumbsup: Just don't use the bathroom while he's in the house :- " :lol:

(w00t) did George tell you he did it again today lol only for a min did what lee did (w00t) what they like lol

hellbound said:
(w00t) did George tell you he did it again today lol only for a min did what lee did  (w00t) what they like lol
(w00t) PMSL,he's gonna get some ribbing off me when I see him :- "

:thumbsup: yes Billy they have think she will be pleased when they all go now lol

Yes i will, We've only got four left to go out of this litter thou, So hopefully i'll be puppy free soon!!! Yay. We've got a fawn boy, two black dogs and a black bitch left looking for homes. Here's some pic's - they've grown loads - they think they rule the place, their either destroying something or pinning poor indi to the floor !!

Think we've got the noisiest Jo :lol: Made George take his turn in sleeping downstairs last night :- " Came down at 5 this morning to see him and Duke (Jake,Juk and now Duke :- " Georges choice :lol: ) fast asleep on the sofa (w00t) :wacko: Have told him he can do night duties now till Duke settles :lol: He might think twice before taking him out of his bed when he winges at night now ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back