The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound Puppies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hellbound said:
:thumbsup: Ozzie was my pick from the litter hes lovely and if no one takes him he may still come here  (w00t)   :wacko: two pups again got to be mad  :wacko:
(w00t) puppy addict :D should of called him tip little white tip on his tail.some one looking for a pup,last one could be the best ,they all look very well :luck: :luck:

hellbound said:
:thumbsup: Ozzie was my pick from the litter hes lovely and if no one takes him he may still come here  (w00t)   :wacko: two pups again got to be mad  :wacko:
Thats it now you've said it,you've gotta go pick him up :thumbsup:

You've got to have him Yvonne. Mam told me no more pups and I got 3 since. :oops:

Someones got to have him!! Three pup's are driving me mad!! :- "

(w00t) oh so its alright for your poor old mum to go mad, (w00t) no i cant have him so he's still looking for a home, :( 1 pup is one to many :eek: shes doing a good job of sending me mad :wacko: lol

Great news,Bert and Fran have picked up little Ozzie tonight :thumbsup: Look forward to seeing him out and about with you both :D Karen

:thumbsup: Good luck with Ozzie Fran and Bert he could'nt wish for a better home and i still get to see him :thumbsup:

Good luck Fran and Burt, he will be spoilt :luck:

Yep burt was lovely so he's going to have an excellent home!! Ozzie seemed more than happy to be leaving the other pups!! :luck: with him

Heard Bert & Fran were up all Sunday night with Ozzie :blink: Hope he's settled now :thumbsup: Get used to it though,been up since 5 with my little beggar :- "

I'll bet he makes himself at home in no time, saw the Connor's Mist pup on Sunday, a real credit to Bert and Fran, even at 5 and a half months she's in great condition and already muscling up :thumbsup:

GOOD LUCK FRAN & BERT :luck: LOOKS LIKE YOU MAY GET YOUR LITTLE ONE YOU WERE AFTER :thumbsup:

rodders said:
Heard Bert & Fran were up all Sunday night with Ozzie :blink: Hope he's settled now :thumbsup: Get used to it though,been up since 5 with my little beggar :- "
why have you been up with George's pup Karen lol :oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back