The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound Puppies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
fran ,n, bert rang me today and bert said ozzie follows him everywhere, they love him, fran is hoping he stays small

:thumbsup: phoned Jo to let her know Ozzie is happy and Bert and fran love him to bits :)

Here you go Jo,one pic of Duke :lol: It looks like George is throttling him :- " It's just that we couldn't keep him still for a pic :rant: Will try and get some more,when he keeps still :lol:

rodders said:
Here you go Jo,one pic of Duke :lol: It looks like George is throttling him :- " It's just that we couldn't keep him still for a pic :rant: Will try and get some more,when he keeps still :lol:
Hasnt anyone told George its the turkeys neck hes supposed to ring (w00t)

Duke is looking brill Karen, :wub: :wub: looking forward to seeing him without George round his throat :D

rodders said:
hi karen,he looks a handsome lad,arent they great fun trying to hold them still :- " hopefully get to meet you next year,either at oldhall or a lurchershow somewhere :huggles: juliex

rodders said:

:lol: Hi Karen, Duke looks to be a lot finer boned then Gerry's(bull x/labrador) :lol: :lol: great looking pup, good luck with him in the future. :thumbsup: Di

Tell George my 4yr old could handle a pup better :lol:

He looks nice - get some more pic's on!!!! :thumbsup:

Here's a couple of pictures taken yesterday of the two pups that came to Cornwall.. Beau owned by me and Geri and Xena owned by Les Paris.

First picture is of Beau who now weighs 26.5lb

and lastly one of them together.. and as for you Di, don't be so bloody cheeky calling my dog a bull x labrador!! :p

(w00t)

and lastly one of them together.. and as for you Di, don't be so bloody cheeky calling my dog a bull x labrador!! :p

(w00t) Mr. Palmer your not getting out of this one, Who said that Geri's pup looked like a bull x Labrador,????

just in case Geri reads this (IT WAS MIKE) (w00t) and Lisa and her boyfriend were witnesses. :lol: Both pups are gorgeous.

Just been out for a walk with Terry, Russell and his wife and kids, 10 lurchers together all having fun. ;) Di

hello you folk down in Cornwall

I have a friend down there who used to race 20 years ago and wants to start again

Do you know of any adult dogs that want a good home and would start him off racing again

He is Rob Lowther on 07813 698146, he would love to hear from any of you

hi mike pups are looking great all the best with them :luck: :luck: Beau is same weight as karen or should i say george,s pup lol who is coming to stop with me for a few days really looking forward to having two pups together again :wacko: lol will hopefully get some pic's of him why he's here if he's still long enough lol :thumbsup:

fit looking pups,best of luck with them :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

hello you folk down in CornwallI have a friend down there who used to race 20 years ago and wants to start again

Do you know of any adult dogs that want a good home and would start him off racing again

He is Rob Lowther on 07813 698146, he would love to hear from any of you

Mike would probably be the best one to help your friend, (he know more people) (w00t)

but he doesn't come on here much because he doesn't know how to work the computer, (w00t) Di

They are both gorgeous Mike.Don't know if I dare admit this,but Beau is heavier than our Duke :- must be the food you feed down there in sunny Cornwall.Weighed Duke on Saturday and he was a couple of oz's over 25lb,but must admit build wise they look the same :lol: bit of a Harvey look about them(bulldog/labrador :lol: )Don't panic though i've given them all their orders to stay under 55lb :thumbsup: Speak soon :D PS Happy New Year to you and Gerri,and Les and his lovely wife too :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back