The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound + Woolden Dot (greyhound)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I think shes pretending to be pregnant so she can have more food!!! :teehee: Eat, Eat, Eat!!!
I hope she has some lovely brindles and blues!!!
Haha Blaze was throwing up her 7pm tea when she started puppy proceedings 2 hours later :teehee:

Dottie ripped her bed to pieces last night, We thought she was going to have them early. But i think she was just annoyed as we had a chinese and she wasn't allowed any :teehee:

She's still eating well and is very happy. Six days to go!!! :sweating:

Dottie ripped her bed to pieces last night, We thought she was going to have them early. But i think she was just annoyed as we had a chinese and she wasn't allowed any :teehee:
:lol: Thats why she looks so fat,you've been feeding her sweet and sour pork balls :-

never mind having Chinese i'm with Dottie you should be saving all your money for that new car :p lol no wonder she rip her bed up :D

11 pups, horses, rabbits, ferrets or car insurance????? :clown: :teehee:

Dotties pup's are due tomorrow although she has done this today

DSCF0016-9.jpg

and then seemed very pleased with herself

DSCF0004-5.jpg

She may have them today, She's very restless and Clingy. Not off her food thou, She'll be eating when she's in labour!! (w00t) (w00t)

DSCF0016-9.jpg

DSCF0004-5.jpg

She may have them today, She's very restless and Clingy. Not off her food thou, She'll be eating when she's in labour!! (w00t) (w00t)

oh my god (w00t) so you were having fun why i was running the dogs, i think shes just having you on jo she looks really chilled out in the last pic, :D

DSCF0016-9.jpg

DSCF0004-5.jpg

oh my god (w00t) so you were having fun why i was running the dogs, i think shes just having you on jo she looks really chilled out in the last pic, :D

no news yet come on Dottie

Nope, nothing yet. She's hanging onto them. :wacko:

still no news she's keeping them waiting :sweating:

Best things come to those who wait :thumbsup:

Good luck Dottie :luck:

Still waiting!! She's determined to hang onto them. She's still full of herself though and eating everything in site!!! Hoping today is the day. fingers crossed.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back