The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound + Woolden Dot (greyhound)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The pups are lovely Jo, which one are you keeping (w00t)

Thanks for all the nice comments!! The pup's are doing well, Plenty of milk for them. We quite like the Blue dog so we may keep him. :-

Had a nosey at the 3 little beauties today,they are gorgeous :wub:

Couldn't resist putting a few more pic's on.

DSCF0004-6.jpg

DSCF0001-3.jpg

Daisy Boo Boo

DSCF0032-7.jpg

Blue

DSCF0029-7.jpg

Milly Moo Moo

DSCF0025-6.jpg

Sorry the pic's aren't great!!

Last edited by a moderator:
They are lovely little fatties. Cant wait to see more pics as they grow.

That blue dog is soooooooooo gorgeous.

They all look very healthy pups,but then i alrady know what

a good mum Dottie is :wub:

Amandaxx

Couldn't resist putting a few more pic's on.
DSCF0004-6.jpg

DSCF0001-3.jpg

Daisy Boo Boo

DSCF0032-7.jpg

Blue

DSCF0029-7.jpg

Milly Moo Moo

DSCF0025-6.jpg

Sorry the pic's aren't great!!

Daisy BOO BOO ????? DONT THINK SO lol and Milly MOO MOO really you best keep Blue !! without any moo moo or boo boo lol

PMSL @ Yvonne :teehee: :teehee: What on earth is wrong with Millie Moo Moo, i have a 14 year old Millie Moo Moo or Millicent when she was naughty lol but have to admit she was just plain MILLIE when i took her racing lol

PMSL @ Yvonne :teehee: :teehee: What on earth is wrong with Millie Moo Moo, i have a 14 year old Millie Moo Moo or Millicent when she was naughty lol but have to admit she was just plain MILLIE when i took her racing lol
yes got to say mines MILLIE MO MO AND MILLIE WHEN IM RACING (w00t)

PMSL too,and guess what Tilly (Cracked Halo) is plain Tilly :- when we take her racing,aint that right Yvonne :lol:

I like the BOO BOO bit lol i have a BOO BOO and it was just plain BOO when she was racing lol

Excuse me Sadie i do recall i may have a dvd of you at a bend meeting at the side ot the traps and it was deffinitely a Boo Boo :teehee: "Watch it Boo Boo" seems to spring to mind lol

lovley pics great names, Daisy Boo Boo, Milly moo moo. and Blue hmmmmmmmmmmmm must have a follow on

fiona

Last edited by a moderator:
Darren named blue, That's why he's plain Blue. I'm sure i'll think of something to add on!!! There's nothing wrong with Boo Boo and Moo Moo mum, They love it. Tilly is Princess Tilly Angel Cake at home, (w00t) she loves it. They all have little nicknames. :wub: :wub:

That blue dog is soooooooooo gorgeous.They all look very healthy pups,but then i alrady know what

a good mum Dottie is :wub:

Amandaxx
He is very cute, but quite a character already!!! We can't decide between him and one of the bitches!!!

Dottie is a wonderful mum, she loves puppies!!!

Hi Jo,love the names :lol: pups all look lovely :thumbsup: hope you keep the blue and maybe get a chance to him i love blues :wub: Julie

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back