The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound + Woolden Dot (greyhound)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Glad you managed to get him Dave , hes a beauty. Best of luck with him. Hope hes a winner for you, if you dont know anything else at least you know hes Bound to be Blue (w00t)
love the name bound 2 b blue,what about proud 2 b bound"

no love hells kitchen :thumbsup: thats brill lol !! been over to jo's and had a cuddle with pups they are lovely eyes open now they will be running all over next week (w00t) pic's jo lol

no love hells kitchen :thumbsup: thats brill lol !! been over to jo's and had a cuddle with pups they are lovely eyes open now they will be running all over next week (w00t) pic's jo lol
Agree with Yvonne, Dave :thumbsup: Hells Kitchen,what a name for an Hellbound pup :lol:

We'll be waiting for ever for pics Yvonne :- Hurry up Jo

Here's a couple of pictures of the little monkeys.

DSCF0019-7.jpg

DSCF0027-6.jpg

DSCF0030-4.jpg

Heres one of blue for Dave,

DSCF0041-3.jpg

Weighed them yesterday

Daisy Boo Boo 3.5lb

Blue 3lb

Maizie Moo Moo (changed from Milly, to like Tilly (w00t) ) 3lb

what's with blues paws there bigger than mine lol. brill pics jo all 3 look well fed&healthy (w00t) starbound/hellskitchen.hellskitchen/starbound. what's it going 2 b?

what's with blues paws there bigger than mine lol. brill pics jo all 3 look well fed&healthy (w00t) starbound/hellskitchen.hellskitchen/starbound. what's it going 2 b?
daisy boo boo, maizie moo moo, & blueby doo doo, dont want my boy 2 feel left out lol.

daisy boo boo, maizie moo moo, & blueby doo doo, dont want my boy 2 feel left out lol.
Blueby doo doo it is, I really like starbound for a racing name. :thumbsup:

Awww Jo pics are great pups are :wub:

Give over Starbound (w00t) you know what Danny's pups are like :lol: Go 'Hells kitchen' :thumbsup: :lol:

Jo the pups look lovely, are you trying to compete with Toni with them names :))

no you cant lol Blueby doo doo please no (w00t) lol

wow what nice pups,best of luck,with them :thumbsup:

what's wrong with blueby doo doo big lol :)) cant make up mind on blues racing name me&jo like starbound, yvonne&karen like hells kitchen, kids like hell raiser.?

Kids have got it spot on Dave :thumbsup: You'll have to make Hellraiser 1 word cause Ricky owns 'Hell' prefix.Can't think of a better name than that :thumbsup:

what's wrong with blueby doo doo big lol :)) cant make up mind on blues racing name me&jo like starbound, yvonne&karen like hells kitchen, kids like hell raiser.?

jo was going to call red hellraiser sounds good to me kids win lol :thumbsup: but only if it Blue lol not Blueby doo doo (w00t)

Jo the pups look lovely, are you trying to compete with Toni with them names :))
HeHe, Think toni's names are better than mine, Should of got her to name them!! :D

Pups have started wagging their tails and wobbling round a bit more now, Don't think Dotties too pleased about that!!

Maybe you could call Blue Hells Howl - He's got a right set of lungs on him already, :-

just finished hell" proofing my house&garden with the sound of things i better install sound proofing 2 hells'howl lol. gud 1 jo. :)) pic of blue r BRILL".

think she needs to get more pic's on now they are getting a round :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back