The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound + Woolden Dot (greyhound)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here's a video i got of the little beauties!! Sorry they don't do anything too exciting at the moment!!

and some pic's

DSCF0046-2.jpg

DSCF0056-3.jpg

DSCF0063-6.jpg

DSCF0076-4.jpg

how cute are they :wub: right pudding told you they would'nt get there bellies of the floor lol

They're lovely and yes right little puddings :thumbsup:

They're blooming gorgeous!! :wub: Love the big black girl, reminds me of a lovely big black pup I know :wub:

Oh and don't be putting Moon Bound as a name! Bloody hard enough thinking of 4 names when I can't use Hell and there's already a pile of Moon somethings already taken!!!! I'll be needing prozac and an annual subscription to the racing post at this rate!!

Here's a video i got of the little beauties!! Sorry they don't do anything too exciting at the moment!!

Brill pic's&video jo fantastic looking pups. Blue looks g8t see what u mean about hellshowl can't he moan prop mammys boy lol.

Jo,they are looking fantastic.I like the biggest bitch,she looks fab.

But then again,i love the look of them all.

Amandaxx

Jo,they are looking fantastic.I like the biggest bitch,she looks fab.But then again,i love the look of them all.

Amandaxx
Thanks amanda! We like her too, does she remind you of anyone :- It's so hard to choose, There all such cuties but Darren decided he wanted a girl so it's between the two little ladies now.

Love your new signature picture!!

Jo,they are looking fantastic.I like the biggest bitch,she looks fab.But then again,i love the look of them all.

Amandaxx
Thanks amanda! We like her too, does she remind you of anyone :- It's so hard to choose, There all such cuties but Darren decided he wanted a girl so it's between the two little ladies now.

Love your new signature picture!!
You will know by the time they are ready to go.Dottie is a fab mum,but then,you and Darren do a great job as well.

Dottie looks very content.I will always be glad we found you,and had Cracker.Glad you like my new Signiature,what a mixed bag!!

We are all going camping to a show in Suffolk,will be,erm,interesting with 3 dogs and a pup.lol.

Amandaxx

They're blooming gorgeous!! :wub: Love the big black girl, reminds me of a lovely big black pup I know :wub: Oh and don't be putting Moon Bound as a name! Bloody hard enough thinking of 4 names when I can't use Hell and there's already a pile of Moon somethings already taken!!!! I'll be needing prozac and an annual subscription to the racing post at this rate!!

lol :D :D hey jac you can use BOUND, HELLS and MOON, what more do you want lol

They are gorgeous Jo :wub: and love the video :thumbsup:

I think little Maisy Moo or Daisy Boo would love me to get them a little hand bag, Not sure if darren would be as keen!!

Heres a few more pic's

Daisy Boo Boo

DSCF0093-4.jpg

Blueby Doo

DSCF0094-3.jpg

Maisy Moo

DSCF0096-3.jpg

All together

DSCF0090-4.jpg

DSCF0087-4.jpg

Their just starting to eat although they seem to get most of it on their feet!! weights are

Daisy 5lb, Blue 4.5lb and Maisy 4.5lb.

they are lovely little babys roll on sat so i can have a :huggles:

I think little Maisy Moo or Daisy Boo would love me to get them a little hand bag, Not sure if darren would be as keen!!
Heres a few more pic's

Daisy Boo Boo

DSCF0093-4.jpg

Blueby Doo

DSCF0094-3.jpg

Maisy Moo

DSCF0096-3.jpg

All together

DSCF0090-4.jpg

DSCF0087-4.jpg

Their just starting to eat although they seem to get most of it on their feet!! weights are

Daisy 5lb, Blue 4.5lb and Maisy 4.5lb.
wow" what good looking pups jo. especially the handsome blue 1 lol :))

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back