The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello From Little Flora - One Of Sparkle's Puppies

oh isn't she the most perfect little baby -lucky you!!

My Bluebell was my 40th birthday present to me too, she was born 3 days before my birthday, nearly 3 years ago

Best present ever!!!

There's my beautiful little girl, she really is so stunning and has such a wonderful nature I am so proud of her and all her litter mates. So pleased she found such a wonderful home and is being a good girl. Look forward to my next update. Lots of Love

Susie, Sparkle, your little brother Merry and not forgetting Uncle Whistler XXXXXX

Welcome to k9 :)

Flora's a absolute doll :wub: :wub: :wub:

She really is one of the loveliest whippies I've seen! :wub: I have Gracie who is a Citycroft whippet (out of Ruby and also thoroughly gorgeous), who, of course, bred Flora's mum, Sparkle. Whippets are beautiful dogs so enjoy your new puppy, it really is a learning curve and remember, once you have one ...........................!!! (w00t) :teehee:

PS Love the name as well. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What a stunner she is the whole litter were gorgeous,Susie and Sparkle have done a wonderful job lucky lucky you :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back