The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello I'm New ...

sallycinammon

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello everyone Im new here im sally from wolverhampton and here are my boys ...

IMG_0081.jpg

.... ok so the one on the left isnt strictly what you could call a whippet :- "

Hi Sally . Welcome to K9 :cheers:

You have two very nice dogs there. :wub: :thumbsup:

Janimal said:
Hi Sally . Welcome to K9  :cheers: You have two very nice dogs there. :wub:   :thumbsup:

thank you - there are some fabulous looking dogs here too ...

just need to win the lottery and get a bigger house... :p

hi sally,lovely photo,welcome to k9 :thumbsup:

thanks Phil

by the way trish the blurry photo is himley hall taken just prior to the mad run around :thumbsup:

Hello and welcome to k9 :thumbsup: , your boys look lovely :wub: What are thier names ?

:thumbsup: welcome to k9 Sally and your lovely boys

Hello to you and welcome. I love your beddie. Your dogs look really nice. Keep involved :thumbsup: :luck:

thanks lamping man - thats weird cos i just saw your dogs pic on another thread and said what a great pic :cheers:

sallycinammon said:
thanks lamping man - thats weird cos i just saw your dogs pic on another thread and said what a great pic  :cheers:
No disguising quality :)

Forever modest

LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup:

Note: you will get used to me in time! :cheers:

lamping man said:
Hello to you and welcome. I love your beddie. Your dogs look really nice. Keep involved :thumbsup:   :luck:
He's the first beddie we have ha, always had whippets or lurchers - only had him 12 months - I adopted him but hes a cracking dog for an old man !!! and would definately have another :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back