The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Help...i Need Some Inspiration

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Nicola said:
Thanks to everyone for their replies.
I've now booked rail tickets to....

Edinburgh!!!

I felt strangely more tempted to travel North rather than South. However it was a close run thing, and after Helen's enthusiastic and descriptive response, I was very tempted by Bath.  :)

Thanks everyone. All I needed was a bit of encouragement. It didn't take me long to decide once I'd read all your responses :cheers:

Edinburgh is a fab place Nicola...I hope you have a great time. :cheers:

and maybe you can come up to Durham or Newcastle another time. :thumbsup:

Janimal said:
Nicola said:
Thanks to everyone for their replies.
I've now booked rail tickets to....

Edinburgh!!!

I felt strangely more tempted to travel North rather than South. However it was a close run thing, and after Helen's enthusiastic and descriptive response, I was very tempted by Bath.  :)

Thanks everyone. All I needed was a bit of encouragement. It didn't take me long to decide once I'd read all your responses :cheers:

Edinburgh is a fab place Nicola...I hope you have a great time. :cheers:

and maybe you can come up to Durham or Newcastle another time. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the links to Newcastle and Durham Janis. :thumbsup: I think I'm going to save the Northumberland area for next year, and make a proper break of it. I'd love to hire a cottage for a week, explore the Cheviots and the coastal areas. So yes...hopefully it will be Durham next year some time :)

Oh brilliant - I'm glad you've decided! Edinburgh will be amazing. Thats another one on my list too. Hope you get some pics, but I expect you'll be too busy just having a wonderful time :thumbsup:

~Helen~ said:
Oh brilliant - I'm glad you've decided! Edinburgh will be amazing. Thats another one on my list too. Hope you get some pics, but I expect you'll be too busy just having a wonderful time :thumbsup:

mine too :thumbsup:

Just to let you know I had a wonderful time in Edinburgh last weekend :cheers: It's a beautiful city; so may thanks for helping me make my mind up about where to spend my special birthday weekend (the big 40 (w00t) ).

I'll post some photos later if anyone is interested :)

glad you had a good time nicola,i for one would love to see some of your pics :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY NICOLA
happy_birthday-2.gif
[/SIZE]

Glad you had a good time, looking forward to seeing your pictures :thumbsup:

:cheers: Belated Happy Birthday Wishes - really envy you going to Edinburgh, that's a place high on my wish list. Would love to see the photos.

Pauline

Yes [SIZE=14pt]Happy Belated Birthday Nicola[/SIZE]... :cheers: glad you had a good time.. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back