The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Help!!!!!

Just seen this thread, sorry to hear about Olive. I hope all is well. Let us know when you can.

Olive is still being sick and is very lethargic. They kept her in for 5 hours and gave her IV's and so no liver/kidney damage hopefully. Also they said that she hasn't stopped being sick all day, their not lying as my house reeks. I have to take Olive in again tomorrow for another check-up and a full assessment. I am still worried and hoping for a full recovery. I am going to stay up again to keep my eye open for any weird behaviour from Olive, i love watching 1 episode of Peaky Blinders and the rest of the night cleaning up sick. I am worried as Olive continues to shiver and be sick, any ideas on getting her better? Thank you for all the continued support and help, much appreciated :) I will continue to give updates until she is better :(

Oh poor Olive, was hoping for better news. I’m surprised the vet hasn’t kept her in so she can be monitored, is she eating or drinking?

Oh poor Olive, was hoping for better news. I’m surprised the vet hasn’t kept her in so she can be monitored, is she eating or drinking?
She is drinking loads but not eating, the vets wanted to but she doesn't really need overnight and there is no kennels left in the vets :eek:

Good that she’s drinking , will stop her getting dehydrated as long as she keeps it down for a while, fingers crossed she improves throughout the night , bless her. Horrible to see them poorly .

Good that she’s drinking , will stop her getting dehydrated as long as she keeps it down for a while, fingers crossed she improves throughout the night , bless her. Horrible to see them poorly .
yeah it is horrible, I'm hoping so too :( I'm praying that she will eat something soon her belly sounds awful...

I wouldn’t worry too much about her eating just yet as long as she’s getting fluids, she’ll eat when she’s feeling a bit better. We’re the same , if we’re being sick we don’t want to eat.

I wouldn’t worry too much about her eating just yet as long as she’s getting fluids, she’ll eat when she’s feeling a bit better. We’re the same , if we’re being sick we don’t want to eat.
Yeah, I'm going to spend some time with her now so night everyone and thank you for your help and support :) Co

Oh poor Olive, I was really hoping she'd be bouncing back by now :(

I'm sure she'll be back up and at 'em soon. Best wishes to you, hope you both have a good night.

Well, Olive hasn't been sick for 4 hours yay!! :) She has eaten some boiled rice with some boiled carrot in she wolfed it down. i will now keep an eye out for any more sick and we are at the vets later so i will tell you how it goes tonight. Thank goodness that she's more lively. Maybe she wanted to be a pain and not allow any medication to work. She is much better and is lively :) Thank you for the comments and i will sleep today... :)

Well, Olive hasn't been sick for 4 hours yay!! :) She has eaten some boiled rice with some boiled carrot in she wolfed it down. i will now keep an eye out for any more sick and we are at the vets later so i will tell you how it goes tonight. Thank goodness that she's more lively. Maybe she wanted to be a pain and not allow any medication to work. She is much better and is lively :) Thank you for the comments and i will sleep today... :)
Brilliant news! Keep it up Olive.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back