The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate & Swallownest

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
RunningGreyhound.gif

Highgate & Swallownest Racing Club

Just to inform everyone that we (myself,Hazel Marie ,Lou & Mandy)

are still going to be holding Saturday night race meetings at Highgate providing they will still cater for us.

As previously we only do the race nights ,providing there is no racing anywhere on the next day ,for obvious reasons.As before we are providing this opportunity for like minded people to come to a friendly atmosphere in order to get their dogs fit.

Everyone is guaranteed 2 runs for £5,with no gate money to pay :)

Existing members ,on the first meeting will be entitled to run their dogs FREE OF CHARGE (w00t)

People wishing to join the club this season (Membership is a one off payment of £2,for life),would not be entitled to free racing on our first night back :(

Ps. we will keep everyone updated of our first meeting :thumbsup:

Remember we still cater for Lurchers,Greyhounds and Pedigrees Hopefully Tinker off the lurcher section will be coming on board to take entries for the Lurchers :thumbsup:

G & H

Looking forward to it. Hopefully will be along to race this year instead of just spectate now our two are of an age to run. :thumbsup: :D

sadieandco said:
Looking forward to it.  Hopefully will be along to race this year instead of just spectate now our two are of an age to run.  :thumbsup:   :D
Great news, the more the merrier :D :sweating: and I hope our top reporter Fleesh wont let us down :thumbsup:

I've got my notepad and pencil at the ready :D

3 here all ready to run as soon as we've given the go ahead (provided of course Mum has the night off work) otherwise we'll be pestering for a lift from someone :b

hi,

Should be able to help out no probs.

:thumbsup:

need to get more lurcher people involved though :unsure:

we comin jeff :thumbsup: out u need giz a shout :luck:

Looking forward to Saturday night's at Highgate, I'll be bringing my peds along. :)

:cheers: Good un Geoff, cant wait for the restart, a great evenings sport with like minded people and well organised to boot. :cheers: :luck:

milly said:
RunningGreyhound.gif
Highgate & Swallownest Racing Club

Just to inform everyone that we (myself,Hazel Marie ,Lou & Mandy)

are still going to be holding Saturday night race meetings at Highgate providing they will still cater for us.

As previously we only do the race nights ,providing there is no racing anywhere on the next day ,for obvious reasons.As before we are providing this opportunity for like minded people to come to a friendly atmosphere in order to get their dogs fit.

Everyone is guaranteed 2 runs for £5,with no gate money to pay :)

Existing members ,on the first meeting will be entitled to run their dogs FREE OF CHARGE (w00t)

People wishing to join the club this season (Membership is a one off payment of £2,for life),would not be entitled to free racing on our first night back :(

Ps. we will keep everyone updated of our first meeting :thumbsup:

Remember we still cater for Lurchers,Greyhounds and Pedigrees Hopefully Tinker off the lurcher section will be coming on board to take entries for the Lurchers :thumbsup:

G & H

Also anyone with a terrier can enter it in the 100 yrds dash (muzzles not obligatory) If you want a laugh come and watch it :D :clown:

Looking forward to it, it was a good night out last time - beats X Factor on a saturday night anyway :cheers:

We watched terriers race at a show in north yorkshire somewhere..........the only thing they had hold of at the end of the race was each other (w00t) and no way would they let go!! The bloke who ran the lure did it by turning his bike wheel :blink: Was most entertaining..............your'e not going to get on your bike are you jeff? :devil:

Vicky said:
Looking forward to it, it was a good night out last time - beats X Factor on a saturday night anyway :cheers:
Hazel doesn't agree with you Vicky :D the part about xfactor

Last edited by a moderator:
rob67 said:
We watched terriers race at a show in north yorkshire somewhere..........the only thing they had hold of at the end of the race was each other (w00t) and no way would they let go!! The bloke who ran the lure did it by turning his bike wheel :blink: Was most entertaining..............your'e not going to get on your bike are you jeff? :devil:
Noooooo, we're putting a fur coat on Linda and giving her 30 yrds start in front of the terriers (w00t)

Hi Geoff had a chap with a lurcher to mate to Sam (viv,s Quest) and we told him

and he said he and his mate will come and race I think you might know him as he

always on the lurcher scene Mark Fletcher

The bitch we have mated is a sugar fire or babe 40lb dark brindle

look forward to racing again and seeing you

always enjoyed it

syko said:
Hi Geoff had a chap with a lurcher to mate to Sam (viv,s Quest) and we told him
and he said he and his mate will come and race I think you might know him as he

always on the lurcher scene  Mark Fletcher

The bitch we have mated is a sugar fire or babe 40lb dark brindle

look forward to racing again and seeing you

always enjoyed it

Know him well Don, thanks me old mate :thumbsup:

ps give my best to the celebrity chef :thumbsup: :D

I would just like to add that I don't have a constitution, only constipation at the moment (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back