The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate & Swallownest

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
FIDDLES ULTIMUS.

24 lb seeded 10 yards in front of next dog please.

Last year we all really had a good nights racing and i should think it will be the same this year with Geoff and Hazel, good company and good fun as well as good racing. :cheers: :luck:

Connor's Dream 17lb (she's sound, she's sound oh YES YES YES she's sound :b )

Connor's Legacy 21lb

Connor's Lass 21lb 6yrs VETERAN (if there isn't enough for a veteran race and there's not an allowance just let me know and leave her out)

Will confirm later if the old one eyed blob will be running (28lb).

:cheers:

john m said:
FIDDLES ULTIMUS. 24 lb seeded 10 yards in front of next dog please.

Last year we all really had a good nights racing and i should think it will be the same this year with Geoff and Hazel, good company and good fun as well as good racing. :cheers:   :luck:

not after the way he ran yesterday I want 10 off him :- "

weathergirls said:
john m said:
FIDDLES ULTIMUS. 24 lb seeded 10 yards in front of next dog please.

Last year we all really had a good nights racing and i should think it will be the same this year with Geoff and Hazel, good company and good fun as well as good racing. :cheers:   :luck:

not after the way he ran yesterday I want 10 off him :- "

I want fifteen off the pair of you so stop bickering !!!

:D

entering two bitches Shameless 19, bolan 21 thank u see you on saturday what time is weighing untill?

weathergirls said:
LITTLE DOLL 26lb   
By the way think Dee, Gaz and me might have to come for tea Sat instead of going all the way home after the meeting at Swallownest and back again hope you can cook :- "

and back over again on Sunday sick of seeing the penines  :x

Your table is booked :thumbsup: (not joking)

nova said:
entering two bitches Shameless 19, bolan 21  thank u see you on saturday what time is weighing untill?
Sorted, no weighing we rely on everyone being honest :thumbsup:

First race about 7.30 to 7.45

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya MY QUEST 25lb

MY STARLIGHT 18lb for a tral if possible ????????????

any complications on wheter we can have the trail reply back or if not see you at highgate saturday night joyce,john and the new recruit robin :cheers:

could you book just friends 19lb and fiddler 22lb please cheers poc n pig

ps could you seed both dogs wide please.

Could we please enter :- Best of Mates (32) Unique (27) Bootiful (32) and Two Faced (24)

Thank you :) :thumbsup:

sadieandco said:
Could we please enter :- Best of Mates (32) Unique (27) Bootiful (32) and Two Faced (24)
Thank you  :)   :thumbsup:

Only if you make everyone a new super duper kick board like yours :cheers: :luck:

On a serious note, I've had a couple of calls asking if Bruce & Di will be attending/racing at our Saturday race nights.

As I explained to the enquirers that until this problem is sorted out Bruce & Di will not be attending or racing at our race nights.

So please do not post about Bruce & Di on this topic, end of

Geoff

withdraw LITTLE DOLL please shes got a torn whip muscle she'll be off for 6/8 weeks still come over and help out if you need any

weathergirls said:
withdraw LITTLE DOLL please shes got a torn whip muscle  she'll be off for 6/8 weeks still come over and help out if you need any
It doesn't rain but it pours, know this feeling this season.

Hurry up and get better soon so your mam has something to run !!!

:luck:

weathergirls said:
withdraw LITTLE DOLL please shes got a torn whip muscle  she'll be off for 6/8 weeks still come over and help out if you need any
Yes please Linda, it wouldn't be the same without you :(

Can i enter not now gracie weight 18 lb thnak you

could you please book SUE,S BLUE in the NO LIMIT for sue,,, cheers

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back