The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate & Swallownest

Hi geoff did you book Viv's perfecton in ?

thanks see you saturday

25 dogs entered so far :thumbsup: REMEMBER DEAD LINE 12 NOON TOMORROW

sounds like your getting a good turn out :thumbsup: :luck:

pity we cannot get similar turn out up north at bend handicap nights :luck:

[SIZE=14pt]IMPORTANT[/SIZE]

Can anyone who has entered a VETERAN (5yrs+) to run tonight please contact Hazel/Geoff immediately stating their dogs age (5/6 etc) so they can get their allowance.

Please note, any veteran entered will run in the weight class allocated to it's original weight before it's allowance was added.

i.e 24lb 5year old will race at 23lb in the 24-27lb class.

ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED.

Fleesh will post a full program at 3pm ish

Highgate and Swallownest WRC

20th October 2007

Lurchers Over 23"

R Storm

No Limit

R Sue's Blue (i)

B Ebony Warrior

40lb Scr

R Pennysworth

B Turkish

W Sugar Sweet

19lb

R Just Friends 19(w) Scr

B Shameless 19 Scr

W Not Now Gracie 18 1

Bk Connor's Dream 17 2

23lb ht.1

R Fiddler 22(w) Scr

B Tom Smith 21(5yr) 1

W Connor's Legacy 21 1

23lb ht.2

R Boland 21 Scr

B Game On 21 Scr

W Connor's Lass 19(6yr) 2

27lb ht.1

R Viv's Perfection 27 Scr

B Unique 27 Scr

W Fiddle's UIltimus 24 3

27lb ht.2

R My Quest 25 Scr

B Dance Master 25(i) Scr

W Two Faced 24 1

31lb

R Moany Moany 28 Scr

B Acca 28(i) Scr

35lb

R Bootiful 32 Scr

B Best of Mates 32 Scr

W Jack the Lad 31(5yr) 1

I WILL :- " ........STORM TO WIN THE LURCHER RACING :p :luck: EVERYONE

THE BOSS :- "

bloody hell was there only 1 lurcher ? what a bloody disgrace for a country filled with lurchers.. shame on you lot !! whats the point of these people organising events for lurcher owners to drive past ?

sorry for the organisers :(

I can predict one Black and White loser in the upto 27lb class hahaha

Kim :D

I predict a brindle winner AND a brindle loser in the 31lb class (w00t)

Shame about the lurchers but maybe the chance to race on the track one more time before the NNWRF bend championship doesn't have the same draw for them as it does for the non-peds :lol:

A great nights racing, a good turn out :thumbsup: piglet was a good little boy :p

Thanks to Highgate for making us welcome :thumbsup: thanks to Linda Broom for doing the commentary :thumbsup: also our ace reporter Fleesh for doing the program & putting the results up on the club section :thumbsup:

ps. hoping to put 2/3 more race nights on up to Christmas, and if its possible we are having a Christmas Cracker night on Dec 22nd :)

:thumbsup: A very enjoyable nights racing thank you folks :D

You Geoff and all of the workers and the Highgate staff did us proud once again, it made for an enjoyable and entertaining race meeting, Good company and some good racing, what more could you want for an evening, well done to everyone concerned. :cheers: :cheers: :luck: :luck:

good nights racing thanks to all concerned. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

we really enjoyed the night :thumbsup: and a big thanks to geoff an everyone else who made me an the wife welcome :cheers: although my lurcher storm only ran against 1 other dog plus a solo run i was well chuffed with the effort he showed as it was his first time on the track, some cracking whippets on display and good races :thumbsup: we will definately be coming next time for a spin and hopefully storm will have a few lurchers to beat :p :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back