The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate & Swallownest

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Geoff

Was just wondering if i could bring my terrier to run??? :thumbsup: :b

hahhaa

sadieandco said:
(w00t) After all she is a terrier  (w00t)
:D yes but it may have to race with my terrier

1a1d3ba1.jpg

Me and Dad will be there, got to make up for nothing to run for a few years. Might even bring Jet along. She dosn't stay but tries her best.

milly said:
RunningGreyhound.gif
Highgate & Swallownest Racing Club

Just to inform everyone that we (myself,Hazel Marie ,Lou & Mandy)

are still going to be holding Saturday night race meetings at Highgate providing they will still cater for us.

As previously we only do the race nights ,providing there is no racing anywhere on the next day ,for obvious reasons.As before we are providing this opportunity for like minded people to come to a friendly atmosphere in order to get their dogs fit.

Everyone is guaranteed 2 runs for £5,with no gate money to pay :)

Existing members ,on the first meeting will be entitled to run their dogs FREE OF CHARGE (w00t)

People wishing to join the club this season (Membership is a one off payment of £2,for life),would not be entitled to free racing on our first night back :(

Ps. we will keep everyone updated of our first meeting :thumbsup:

Remember we still cater for Lurchers,Greyhounds and Pedigrees Hopefully Tinker off the lurcher section will be coming on board to take entries for the Lurchers :thumbsup:

G & H

All being well we are having our first bend meeting on SATURDAY OCT 20th

Gates open at 7pm first race 7.30pm

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST PARK ON THE CAR PARK, NOT AT THE SIDE OF THE TRACK, THIS IS FOR OFFICIALS AND DISABLED BADGE HOLDERS ONLY!

THANK YOU :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
milly said:
milly said:
RunningGreyhound.gif

are still going to be holding Saturday night race meetings at Highgate providing they will still cater for us.

As previously we only do the race nights ,providing there is no racing anywhere on the next day ,for obvious reasons.As before we are providing this opportunity for like minded people to come to a friendly atmosphere in order to get their dogs fit.

Existing members ,on the first meeting will be entitled to run their dogs FREE OF CHARGE (w00t)

People wishing to join the club this season (Membership is a one off payment of £2,for life),would not be entitled to free racing on our first night back :(

Remember we still cater for Lurchers,Greyhounds and Pedigrees Hopefully Tinker off the lurcher section will be coming on board to take entries for the Lurchers :thumbsup:

G & H

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST PARK ON THE CAR PARK, NOT AT THE SIDE OF THE TRACK, THIS IS FOR OFFICIALS AND DISABLED BADGE HOLDERS ONLY!

is this date confirmed yet geoff

milly said:
milly said:
RunningGreyhound.gif

G & H

CONFIRMED LINDA :thumbsup:

FIRST WEEK, YARD A POUND, ENTRIES TAKEN FROM WEDNESDAY 17th OCTOBER

UNTIL 12 NOON SATURDAY

Can't wait, always a great evenings racing with like minded people and well organised to boot. Pass on my thanks to the stadium for allowing us to use this facility and my thanks to you and Hazel Geoff for all your work involved in this. :cheers: :luck:

It gives us all alot of pleasure to put a bit back into the sport, glad it is appreciated :thumbsup:

well done fletch and hazel :thumbsup: :luck:

Do veterans get an allowance ? :)

Will have three runners if they do, if not just the two :(

if we come with our lurcher will we be able to give him a run even though hes never run on a track before? :cheers:

Towzer said:
if we come with our lurcher will we be able to give him a run even though hes never run on a track before? :cheers:
Yes Towzer you can :thumbsup: if your not a member you can join on the night,£2+£5 for 2 runs

Fleesh said:
Do veterans get an allowance ?  :)
Will have three runners if they do, if not just the two  :(

Not sure, but we could put a veteran race on if enough entries

milly said:
debbie said:
yd/lb ..... but what groups
Upto 19/23/27/31/35. Then 40lb scratch & No Limit

We are now taking entries for this coming Saturday night, please phone your friends who do not have internet access :thumbsup: you can either enter your dogs on this topic, or pm me, or telephone 07714187260, dead line 12 noon on Saturday, all welcome :thumbsup:

ps. remember existing members race FREE first night back

also veteran racing if enough entries Fleesh.

LITTLE DOLL 26lb

By the way think Dee, Gaz and me might have to come for tea Sat instead of going all the way home after the meeting at Swallownest and back again hope you can cook :- "

and back over again on Sunday sick of seeing the penines :x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back