The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Whippet Bend Derby

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
debbie said:
milly said:
Know what you mean about posts being taken the wrong way Debbie, it's been happening to me alot this last few months ;)
The Boss :)) right lets get back on topic.

so much for back on topic geof, is it only those that fit in allowed to post on this topic, :rant: i,m getting quite upset now, as i am a member of highgate club i thought i would be appreciated as much as others, i feel if it was some else things would be different, WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG :(

Please don't feel left out Debbie, come and join us having abit of light-hearted fun :clown:

Regarding me declining your raffle offer, can I suggest that if anyone come's to use either of your stud dogs from now until Feb 1st you could offer us a % of the stud fee :thumbsup:

The Boss

debbie said:
milly said:
Know what you mean about posts being taken the wrong way Debbie, it's been happening to me alot this last few months ;)
The Boss :)) right lets get back on topic.

so much for back on topic geof, is it only those that fit in allowed to post on this topic, :rant: i,m getting quite upset now, as i am a member of highgate club i thought i would be appreciated as much as others, i feel if it was some else things would be different, WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG :(

If you want to take part in the banter about sloe gin and wenches, then feel free debbie. Have taken note of your point tho and started a new thread off because I prob started the diversion..............anyone else wanting to offer their thoughts on their partners feminine side please feel free to follow the "woMANly men" of whippet racing!! Do they exist (w00t)

chris

rodders said:
Another offering just so that Lisa will buy every raffle ticket you've got :lol: A new hip flask full of Georges Sloe Gin
I shall definitely be in the queue for raffle tickets :D

Don't worry Marie,will pinch a bit out of Georges bottle,just for you ;) be warned though,you'll want the whole book after trying it :lol:

Wasn't it hidden in his walking stick last time Karen :lol:

chris

rob67 said:
Wasn't it hidden in his walking stick last time Karen :lol:
chris

:lol: Something tells me if Georges walking stick puts in an appearence,he'll have loads of extra friends for the day :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back