The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Whippet Bend Derby

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I've made a lovely apple and blackberry pie today, it was absolutely devine, and our guests thought so too :thumbsup:

milly said:
I've made a lovely apple and blackberry pie today, it was absolutely devine, and our guests thought so too :thumbsup:
Aaaaaah, so there is a femine side to all you lurcher blokes after all (w00t) Has george got one karen??

chris

rob67 said:
milly said:
Aaaaaah, so there is a femine side to all you lurcher blokes after all (w00t) Has george got one karen??

chris

:lol: George has just said if I put owt on here about him being a woman,he'll kill me :oops: :- "

rodders said:
rob67 said:
milly said:

chris

:lol: George has just said if I put owt on here about him being a woman,he'll kill me :oops: :- "

(w00t) (w00t) Just leave it to our imaginations karen :lol: Can he not bake then :- "

His words Chris :- " 'Listen all you whenches (w00t) the best cooks are men,and me,Rob and Geoff could survive without Tesco and Morrisons'.

His offering for the raffle Bread Pudding

Another offering just so that Lisa will buy every raffle ticket you've got :lol: A new hip flask full of Georges Sloe Gin

rodders said:
Another offering just so that Lisa will buy every raffle ticket you've got :lol: A new hip flask full of Georges Sloe Gin
Eeeeeeeh, wenches eh!! Altho I could be persuaded to forget that for a small snifter of his sloe gin !!

chris

rodders said:

Now thats what you call a prize :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

graham

Last edited by a moderator:
rob67 said:
rodders said:
Eeeeeeeh, wenches eh!! Altho I could be persuaded to forget that for a small snifter of his sloe gin !!

chris

:lol: Thats Georges favourite word for me when he's feeling romantic :wacko:

rodders said:
rob67 said:
rodders said:

chris

Karen what word.......Wench or sloe gin?????????? :lol: :lol:

marielou said:
rodders said:
rob67 said:
rodders said:

chris

:lol: Wench,Marie.I need the Sloe Gin to listen to him saying it :- "

rodders said:
marielou said:
rodders said:
rob67 said:
rodders said:

chris

You're a big sloe gin fan then Karen :- " :- " :lol:

marielou said:
rodders said:
marielou said:
rodders said:
rob67 said:
rodders said:

chris

Try saying that when your'e pis*ed (w00t)

chris

rob67 said:
marielou said:
rodders said:
marielou said:
rodders said:
rob67 said:
rodders said:

chris

Try saying that when your'e pis*ed (w00t)

chris

will try saying it pis*ed when George bring me some of that sloe gin he promised me lol

rob67 said:
milly said:
rob67 said:
milly said:
Maybe Rob could make a couple of pies for the raffle :p
Am sure he could supply a couple of humpty backed pies for the raffle (w00t)

He is apparently going to make a xmas cake and a hunter's cake this week :blink:

Think he's secretly training for masterchef !!

chris

What does a hunters cake consist of? I hope its not rabbit :x

That was my first thought (w00t) The recipe is from the countrymans weekly...............and i think it's a fruity cake thing :blink:

chris

We have a load of early editions of the countryman magazine-60's +

some very interesting articles/recipes in them........

I'm guessing it's called the weekly now?

Never tasted sloe gin :blink: sounds good.

Steve's an excellent cook too-he can sew as well.......

Karen

Karen-Coral said:
rob67 said:
milly said:
rob67 said:
milly said:

He is apparently going to make a xmas cake and a hunter's cake this week :blink:

chris

That was my first thought (w00t) The recipe is from the countrymans weekly...............and i think it's a fruity cake thing :blink:

chris

Karen

:lol: You'll be telling us next that he's a dab hand with a pair of knitting needles (w00t) :lol:

Geoffs good at ironing :lol:

milly said:
Karen-Coral said:
rob67 said:
milly said:
rob67 said:
milly said:

chris

chris

Karen

:lol: You'll be telling us next that he's a dab hand with a pair of knitting needles (w00t) :lol:

Geoffs good at ironing :lol:

Yes I am good at Knitting---but only basic none of the knit one pearl one jobbeeee

Geoff will be good at ironing --good basic army training ---- learn that before you learn to shoot ---no mam with yer there!!!lol

steve :thumbsup:

milly said:
Know what you mean about posts being taken the wrong way Debbie, it's been happening to me alot this last few months ;)
The Boss :)) right lets get back on topic.

so much for back on topic geof, is it only those that fit in allowed to post on this topic, :rant: i,m getting quite upset now, as i am a member of highgate club i thought i would be appreciated as much as others, i feel if it was some else things would be different, WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG :(

debbie said:
milly said:
Know what you mean about posts being taken the wrong way Debbie, it's been happening to me alot this last few months ;)

so much for back on topic geof, is it only those that fit in allowed to post on this topic, :rant: i,m getting quite upset now, as i am a member of highgate club i thought i would be appreciated as much as others, i feel if it was some else things would be different, WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG :(

Come on Deb :huggles: i'm sure Geoff appreciates everyone of us as members as we appreciate the work he and Hazel do for us.We all know there has been an unrelaxed atmosphere of late on here.Think it's all done and dusted now,so time to move on and look forward. :D

debbie said:
milly said:

Im sorry if you're feeling got at Debbie, it certainly was never my intention to upset you.....as far as Im concerned you feel free to be just as silly as the rest of us, I was just trying to lighten up a bit :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back