The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Whippet Bend Derby

YOU LEARN FAST CHRIS TOP MARKS. :thumbsup: PUT ME DOWN FOR A PONY GEOFF PUT IT TOWARD A TROPHY OR WANT EVER YOU WANT TO PUT IT TO. :thumbsup:

dart said:
YOU LEARN FAST CHRIS TOP MARKS. :thumbsup: PUT ME DOWN FOR A PONY GEOFF PUT IT TOWARD A TROPHY OR WANT EVER YOU WANT TO PUT IT TO. :thumbsup:
Phew Lyndon, a grand thats fantastic :lol:

You can get a bloody good trophy for that :wacko:

chris

Last edited by a moderator:
GOT THAT ONE WRONG CHRIS JUST £25 CREDIT CRUNCH IS ON. :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

dart said:
Thanks Lyndon :thumbsup: will get the 40lb trophy with it, if thats ok with you.

rodders said:
marielou said:
rob67 said:
dart said:
GOT THAT ONE WRONG CHRIS JUST £25 CREDIT CRUNCH IS ON. :sweating:   :sweating:   :sweating:
Will swop geordie phrase book for cockney one Lyndon :)

chris

Cockney living in midlands with geordie ex mother in law willing to assist (w00t)

:lol: Don't let Graham help Marie,regional sayings get him all confused :- "

Aye karen.............buns or cobs.................they are all the same to him :lol:

Whether they are big or small :)

chris

milly said:
HIGHGATE WHIPPET BEND DERBY
To be held at Highgate Stadium on Feb 1st weigh in 9.30 to 11am.

FOR TOP TEN POINTS

Format and prize money will be announced next week, it will be one of the biggest pay outs for bend racing.

Just looking for a sponsor for the no-limit winner now, if anyone can help us out could you pm please :thumbsup: and afew raffle prizes will be welcomed.

milly said:
milly said:

FOR TOP TEN POINTS

Format and prize money will be announced next week, it will be one of the biggest pay outs for bend racing.

Just looking for a sponsor for the no-limit winner now, if anyone can help us out could you pm please :thumbsup: and afew raffle prizes will be welcomed.

Sorted :thumbsup: many thanks, it won't be long now.

I spoke to James today after the racing, he was telling me there have been enquiries from N.I about this event, and was pleased to hear that the racers from Cornwall and Arbroath are keen to attend.

Now when a man stands infront of you and begins to choke up as he tells you he is proud to host an event to thank all whippet racers that have supported the stadium since the death of his mother, be they BWRA/NNWRF members, club members, racers turning up for unaffiliated events or even for the odd trial, then you cannot help but know that this event will hold far more significance for at least one family than and money, trophy or jacket can portray.

That for one will make me a racer more than glad to attend, win, lose or didn't stand a chance aside.

:thumbsup:

Fleesh said:
I spoke to James today after the racing, he was telling me there have been enquiries from N.I about this event, and was pleased to hear that the racers from Cornwall and Arbroath are keen to attend.
Now when a man stands infront of you and begins to choke up as he tells you he is proud to host an event to thank all whippet racers that have supported the stadium since the death of his mother, be they BWRA/NNWRF members, club members, racers turning up for unaffiliated events or even for the odd trial, then you cannot help but know that this event will hold far more significance for at least one family than and money, trophy or jacket can portray.

That for one will make me a racer more than glad to attend, win, lose or didn't stand a chance aside.

:thumbsup:

Here here, a truely genuine bloke :thumbsup:

Contrary to belief I have no intentions of wanting to stop anyone from attending this Derby :thumbsup:

Everyone will be made welcome, all we ask you to do is turn up, pay your entry fee, don't bring any bad feelings with you, and just enjoy the day :thumbsup:

Geoff

PS I would like to thank Debbie Savage for offering Oscars Pride or Master Blaster as a free mating as one of the raffle prizes :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
rob67 said:
Have said my thanks carole :thumbsup: Could we think of something different for the raffle geoff :thumbsup:
chris

i offered a prize, same for horden, a free mating with either oscar,pride or master blaster and was accepted by james today, let this sport go forwards, not backwards :thumbsup:

debbie

debbie said:
rob67 said:
Have said my thanks carole :thumbsup: Could we think of something different for the raffle geoff :thumbsup:
chris

i offered a prize, same for horden, a free mating with either oscar,pride or master blaster and was accepted by james today, let this sport go forwards, not backwards :thumbsup:

debbie

Now there's an original idea for a prize :D

milly said:
milly said:

FOR TOP TEN POINTS

geof, ring fran,n,bert, they want to put a trophy up

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back