The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Whippet Bend Derby

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I thought it was only right to thank James personally yesterday for everything they have done of late and this great offer to whippet racing, none of our events can be easy for them, with all the races / solos etc, turns into a long day. As much advertisement whippet racers can get for Highgate out of this event the better after everything they've done :thumbsup:

Once again, Thankyou Highgate Greyhound Stadium :cheers:

Lets not start tit-for-tatting again please guys :thumbsup:

Highgate Greyhound Stadium are being very generous, they are willing to stump up the cash for us all to enjoy a prestigious day whippet racing on the bends.

Does it really matter who runs it, everybody is invited :p

mutley said:
spoke to james myself he said he wanted to give something back to all racers but if it makes you happy then ok its just to highgate club :- "  :blink:   -_-   -_-   -_-
If it makes you happy gary then please make as many faces as you want :cheers:

chris

not getting into this childish crack :- " fleesh just summed it up :thumbsup:

Fleesh said:
Lets not start tit-for-tatting again please guys  :thumbsup:
Highgate Greyhound Stadium are being very generous, they are willing to stump up the cash for us all to enjoy a prestigious day whippet racing on the bends.

Does it really matter who runs it, everybody is invited  :p

To be honest fleesh, if i feel the need to reply I will.

Thanks, chris.

mutley said:
not getting into this childish crack :- "  fleesh just summed it up :thumbsup:
Good on you gary, for someone who wasn't posting anymore thats extremely humerous coming from you :)

chris

rob67 said:
Fleesh said:

Thanks, chris.

Well I simply made a friendly request to my fellow K9 members.

I'm definately not getting dragged in, I'll simply ignore the topic if nothing constructive shall become of it :thumbsup:

Problem solved. :*

well chris i changed my mind :D its called choice :thumbsup:

3 :cheers: TO HIGHGATE STADIUM GREAT GESTURE REALY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS OPEN

Fleesh said:
rob67 said:
Fleesh said:

Thanks, chris.

Well I simply made a friendly request to my fellow K9 members.

I'm definately not getting dragged in, I'll simply ignore the topic if nothing constructive shall become of it :thumbsup:

Problem solved. :*

Glad it's not a problem fleesh, would hate to think that opinions were silenced because people found them uncomfortable to read :)

chris

Vicky said:
I thought it was only right to thank James personally yesterday for everything they have done of late and this great offer to whippet racing, none of our events can be easy for them, with all the races / solos etc, turns into a long day. As much advertisement whippet racers can get for Highgate out of this event the better after everything they've done  :thumbsup:
Once again, Thankyou Highgate Greyhound Stadium  :cheers:

A very long day Vicky,they open up for greyhound racing not long after we've finished.All the workers must be exhausted :sweating: by the end of Sunday night,and yet they are always happy to help :thumbsup: and most of all a real friendly bunch,How lucky are we :thumbsup:

Just wondering what they will make of the past few posts when they read them ... :- "

They all are a great bunch . we are luck to have them as a venue for 90% of our bend racing season

mutley said:
well chris i changed my mind  :D its called choice :thumbsup:
glad to hear it gary, as long as you dont try it too often.................people might believe you :lol:

chris

Getting back on topic :- "

How many more sponsors are needed?

Vicky said:
Getting back on topic  :- "
How many more sponsors are needed?

Up to now we have Graham & Marie,Rob & Chris,Karen & George,Vicky & Mark Ray Bourne,Yvonne & Tony :thumbsup:

Looking for a No-Limit class trophy and a 40lb class trophy :)

i dont bend race but i think its fantastic that highgate r doing this regardless of who they r doing it 4 highgate club/bwra/fed all race there so i wud have thought it was 4 all of them and i personally think the topic shud just b about that and people saying thanks :cheers:

Have said my thanks carole :thumbsup: Could we think of something different for the raffle geoff :thumbsup:

chris

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back