The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
milly said:
HIGHGATE WRC are having race meeting on Saturday Oct 18th gates open 5pm first race 6pm. All entries must be in for Wednesday the 15th by 9pm
ps. Please use this topic for entering your dogs, not for a general chit chat please.

The Boss

[SIZE=14pt]BUMP[/SIZE]

milly said:
milly said:
HIGHGATE WRC are having race meeting on Saturday Oct 18th gates open 5pm first race 6pm. All entries must be in for Wednesday the 15th by 9pm
ps. Please use this topic for entering your dogs, not for a general chit chat please.

The Boss

[SIZE=14pt]BUMP[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]BUMP BUMP[/SIZE]

Hi Geoff can i please enter

Best of mates 32

Bootiful 32

Unique 27

Thankyou

The race card is filling out. If mine get some exercise this week I might add them to it :- " .

Hiya Geoff

Can u please enter Two Faced 24 (Inside runner)

Thanks Kim :)

Hiya Geoff,

Can you ented Avit for racing please (40lb seeded inside if possible) :thumbsup:

milly said:

The Boss

Hi Geoff could I enter Winter Moon 40 pound rail runner

Thanks John

marsden_john said:
milly said:

The Boss

Hi Geoff could I enter Winter Moon 40 pound rail runner

Thanks John

Sorted John :thumbsup:

Fleesh said:
What's the format this time ?
I will put a proper advert on 2morrow Fleesh,it will probably be the same as last time because it seems to suit everyone :thumbsup:

Hazel

OK Hazel no probs, just wanted to know if I needed to put my two horses on a diet.

No Limit here we come :blink:

Also Bobby Dazzler (32lb seeded inside if possible) and Red Moon Rising (28lb - unseeded)

Thanks Geoff :thumbsup:

Geoff please can you enter ours too

Mo Chara 18lb

Maid u Luck 30lb wide runner

Sail Away 31lb 6yr old wide runner

Vicky said:
Geoff please can you enter ours too
Mo Chara 18lb

Maid u Luck 30lb wide runner

Sail Away 31lb 6yr old wide runner

Sorted :thumbsup:

Boss woman :lol: Geoffs fast a -_-

hi Geoff

can i enter Hellsdouble 28lb wide runner

and Bound too 21lb

also hand slip

thanks yvonne

Andrew just asked me to enter his

Fiddler 22lb wide runner

No Deal 27lb inside runner

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back