The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Wrc

hi geoff and hazel just a query as not been b4. how much is it 2 join highgate wrc? also do the dogs get weighed or do u go off peoples honesty? obvisoly one of my dogs is no limit but one is sometimes 21lb then sometimes a tiny bit over so has to go in @ 22lb so just wondering :cheers:

sherry said:
hi geoff and hazel just a query as not been b4. how much is it 2 join highgate wrc? also do the dogs get weighed or do u go off peoples honesty? obvisoly one of my dogs is no limit but one is sometimes 21lb then sometimes a tiny bit over so has to go in @ 22lb so just wondering  :cheers:
Its £2 for a lifetime membership :thumbsup: We go on your honesty with the weight,and it is £5 to enter your dog, and you are guaranteed 2 runs

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Can I please enter Mad Max and U choose for trials. Thanks John.

milly said:
sherry said:
hi geoff and hazel just a query as not been b4. how much is it 2 join highgate wrc? also do the dogs get weighed or do u go off peoples honesty? obvisoly one of my dogs is no limit but one is sometimes 21lb then sometimes a tiny bit over so has to go in @ 22lb so just wondering  :cheers:
Its £2 for a lifetime membership :thumbsup: We go on your honesty with the weight,and it is £5 to enter your dog, and you are guaranteed 2 runs

thanx geoff will let u know later if want to run anything cheerz :cheers:

Trials sorted John :thumbsup:

Thanks for the phone call re Amys Girl :thumbsup:

hi geoff, ron's asked if you can pull Xbex (19lb) out from saturday please as he had 3 hard runs on sunday

thanks Sally

Hi Geoff, Moira asked if you could put Watch the Spot down for a trial please.

chris

Sorry geoff, could you change roxys weight to 29lb plz.

chris

on the 26th is there yearlings running has well and what is the weight classes only dosent say in whippet news thank you ray

Hi Ray,

The Championships are on the 26th October and run by the NNWRF. At major BWRA/NNWRF Championships there is no yearling racing.

Highgate WRC is a separate entity with no connections to the BWRA or the NNWRF, they run club race nights on various Saturday evenings throughout the bend season. Handicap racing is for dogs under 35lb, adults, yearlings and veterans run together (veterans are given the yd/yr allowance). Scratch racing takes place, I believe classes are dependent on entries and Lurchers and Pedigrees are also welcome to join in additional categories.

Fleesh said:
Hi Ray,
The Championships are on the 26th October and run by the NNWRF. At major BWRA/NNWRF Championships there is no yearling racing.

Highgate WRC is a separate entity with no connections to the BWRA or the NNWRF, they run club race nights on various Saturday evenings throughout the bend season. Handicap racing is for dogs under 35lb, adults, yearlings and veterans run together (veterans are given the yd/yr allowance). Scratch racing takes place, I believe classes are dependent on entries and Lurchers and Pedigrees are also welcome to join in additional categories.

thanks alot twinkle toes would like to give alfie a trial coming down nov to pick pup up race alfie than

hi geoff can you please book in:

granite 28lb L

crackdown 30lb L

dave

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back