The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
99 replys, and 3,408 views on this topic (w00t)

The Boss

milly said:
RunningGreyhound.gif
[SIZE=14pt]Highgate WRC[/SIZE] moving forward

Just thought I'd add the format for Saturday night :thumbsup:

Racing will be all in ,in 4 seperate weight groups,with an allowance for Vets

Up to 20lb,25lb,30lb,35lb. @yd/lb

There will also be No-limit & 40lb scratch

Gates open at 5pm,first race 6pm

All dogs must be booked in by 9pm this Wednesday

Any enquiries tel THE BOSS on 07714187260

Bump

due to having to working on sat until 4.30 can you take DARLO DELIGHT OUT GEOFF.please

geoff can yu put cavendish lady down for me shes 23lb and jack for a trial thanks geoff :thumbsup: :cheers:

cavendishlady said:
geoff can yu put cavendish lady down for me shes 23lb and jack for a trial thanks geoff  :thumbsup:   :cheers:
Sorted Geoff :thumbsup: how's it hanging ;) :lol:

(w00t) Looks like theres a few down for racing (w00t) How many we got racing then geoff?

sadieandco said:
(w00t)   Looks like theres a few down for racing  (w00t)   How many we got racing then geoff?
:lol: Keep bumping this up it might deter from everything else :thumbsup: Come on Geoff lets know how many will be there on Saturday

sherry said:
waiting patiently 4 the programme lol :thumbsup:
Wrong timing Carole :lol: tomorrow :thumbsup: if Hazel is not still upset.

ps. but as the saying goes, the show must go on :thumbsup:

Ive bin looking all day haha im that sad ive even written out all the dogs that have entered on k9 in there own weight classes haha you think i got to much time on my hands lol

sadieandco said:
Ive bin looking all day haha im that sad ive even written out all the dogs that have entered on k9 in there own weight classes haha you think i got to much time on my hands lol
trust you :lol: Can you write out everybody elses programme too :- " :thumbsup:

sadieandco said:
(w00t)   Looks like theres a few down for racing  (w00t)   How many we got racing then geoff?
50 (w00t) looks like we may need your help, pleaseeee.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey im happy to help

it'll give me summat to do just let me know

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back