The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Honey Is Missing Urgent!!!!

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
any k9rs in the peterorough area please keep you eyes and ears peeled for sightings of "sunshines " whippet girly HONEY , she went off with another dog whom has since returned and now has been missing for 4 hrs , she is a half head parti colour , very small for her age 17 inches

dog warden has had a message left as closed for holiday and police have een informed, posters are now being done for the local area, a farmer did spot her heading towards warmington but didnt realise whom she belonged to and didnt stop

i urge you to please help find her

just had follow up text she is safe at local kennels , sorry for worrying everyone :b

:sweating: :sweating: Thank goodness :)

Thank you for your help PT. Honey is now safe and sound at home, curled up on the sofa fast asleep.

My dads local kennels picked her up and she was due to go to the dog warden in the morning. So glad she is home with me. I was so worried about my little baby girl, to see her little face and her tail wagging with excitement when i collected her made me cry with happiness that i had found her.

Thanks again :huggles:

Glad she's home safe and well!

Had me worried there for a minute :(

Hugs to her, and Jesse sends licks :p

Sonia

xXx

Sunshine said:
Thank you for your help PT. Honey is now safe and sound at home, curled up on the sofa fast asleep.
My dads local kennels picked her up and she was due to go to the dog warden in the morning. So glad she is home with me. I was so worried about my little baby girl, to see her little face and her tail wagging with excitement when i collected her made me cry with happiness that i had found her.

Thanks again  :huggles:

So pleased she is back home

Hugs from Julie & Ellie :huggles:

so glad she's back home again hon - big hugs lil Honey :huggles:

Thank god she's home, when you see these appeals and you're the other

end of the country you just feel so helpless...........big relief to know shes home

and safe though.......

Thank goodness shes home safe and sound... :huggles: :thumbsup: Great news..

Thank you all for your kind comments. :huggles:

I keep looking at her all snug on the sofa thanking my lucky stars she was found by people who took the time to take her in and keep her safe until i got there, it could have been so much worse.

Thank you all again

Sunshine said:
Thank you all for your kind comments.  :huggles:
I keep looking at her all snug on the sofa thanking my lucky stars she was found by people who took the time to take her in and keep her safe until i got there, it could have been so much worse.

Thank you all again

Awww so good its a happy ending... :huggles: :huggles:

So pleased you managed to find your little girl so quickly..... :D

Phew what a relief! :blink:

So glad she is home safe and sound.

Liz and the Monellis

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back