The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hook Norton Lure Coursing Club Charity Show

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Update re whippet coursing, it will now be a 16 dog stake. :thumbsup:

We will accept pre entry but we will also need to save some spaces to give the people who haven't got internet access the opportunity to enter their dogs on the day. Hope this is fair to everyone.

If you post on this thread your dogs names you want to enter please :))

Update re whippet coursing, it will now be a 16 dog stake. :thumbsup: We will accept pre entry but we will also need to save some spaces to give the people who haven't got internet access the opportunity to enter their dogs on the day. Hope this is fair to everyone.

If you post on this thread your dogs names you want to enter please :))
could i enter BOW (do you need KC names)

do we still pay on the day or do you want to send payment

Can I enter three whippets into the coursing please :) Finn, Tyg and Taran. Cheers

Annie

could i enter BOW (do you need KC names)

do we still pay on the day or do you want to send payment

"Pet" names will be fine, pay on the day :thumbsup:

can i enter wolfie in the under 21 straight racing thanks.marie

Can I enter Busta in the whippet coursing stake please? Also Strider in the lurcher coursing also please.

Thanks,

Vicky

x

Busta entered, only doing pre entry for whippet coursing :thumbsup:

can i enter wolfie in the under 21 straight racing thanks.marie
No need to pre enter for straight racing, just book in on the day in the secretary's tent :))

Please can I enter ...............

Whippet Coursing x 2

Sox and Irie

Lurcher Coursing x 2

Poacher and Caitlin

Thank you :thumbsup:

can i book 3 in for the whippet coursing please

Lily

Maggie

Faith

many thanks

can i book 3 in for the whippet coursing please
Lily

Maggie

Faith

many thanks
look forward seeing you there sarah :thumbsup: ..and the not so little pups..maybe they could have a little go on the lure

with the amount of whippets who have booked on here ,we shall have some good runs

I can now confirm that camping onsite is available for Saturday night at £2.00 per adult, children free, :thumbsup: There is an area of hardstanding suitable for caravans if required. The entrance gates are locked at 6.00 pm so anyone staying will need to arrive before then as we are unable to unlock the gate. :( It would be helpful if you want to camp to pm me or Tom, just to give us a rough idea of numbers, thanks :thumbsup:

We now have qualifiers for Pride of the Peaks 2011 & EDRD 2011 :))

Entrance to the show will be by donation instead of the entry fee on my 1st post. :thumbsup:

Just giving this a bump up. :thumbsup:

We have 8 whippets pre entered so still plenty of places for the whippet coursing :)) for those who want to enter on the day.

All the lurcher events are enter on the day :))

A reminder to the "happy campers" try to be there on Sat before 6p.m as the gates will be locked & you'll be in a layby down the road, anyone tried pitching a tent into tarmac? :wacko:

Safe journeys to you all & hope to see you on Sunday. :thumbsup:

Just giving this a bump up. :thumbsup: We have 8 whippets pre entered so still plenty of places for the whippet coursing :)) for those who want to enter on the day.

A reminder to the "happy campers" try to be there on Sat before 6p.m as the gates will be locked & you'll be in a layby down the road, anyone tried pitching a tent into tarmac? :wacko:

lets hope the weather stays nice and sunny..see you there with my two :thumbsup:

Just giving this a bump up. :thumbsup: We have 8 whippets pre entered so still plenty of places for the whippet coursing :)) for those who want to enter on the day.

lets hope the weather stays nice..see you there with my two :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back