The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

"horace" - One Week Old Today!

jinnyfizz

Coataholic
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Took these 3 videos this morning when I turned Rookie and Horace/Skippy/???? out into the field ............. he's got quite a repetoire of moves already (w00t)

Watch out all you Lippizaners out there - here comes Horace :lol: :lol: :lol:

And saved the best til last .................. :thumbsup:

awwwwwwwww :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

u'd best hope he doesn't act like that when u break him in :- "

(w00t) He is gorgeous!! :wub: :wub: I love his breakdancing moves :lol: :lol:

Ah, what a sweetheart, a complete loon leaping and pronking about, he's lovely. :teehee:

aaawww he is gorgeous. jane.

having so much fun, bless him, i love the foalie stage, mine used to jump the water buckets and do a huge buck afterwards,

you must be so proud,xxx

awww bless him :wub: :wub: :wub: looks like he is really enjoying himself :huggles:

aww hes lovely...love the name..what will you do with him when hes older..looks like hes going to be a hand full

my friends colt still has no name and hes almost 2wks old....

haycroft said:
aww hes lovely...love the name..what will you do with him when hes older..looks like hes going to be a hand full my friends colt still has no name and hes almost 2wks old....

He will point to point (with any luck!) but I shall also do other stuff with him - fun rides, bit of flat work etc :thumbsup:

Any offers for breaking in?? I'm sure he won't buck toooooo much :- " :p

Awwwww bless his little cotton socks! He's so beautiful and funny - what a time waster! :wub:

He is a real beauty. :wub: :wub: :wub: It always amazes me how some new born animals are so agile at such a young age. :) :)

he is fantastic i could watch him playing allday :wub:

you must be so pleased with him :thumbsup:

Aww Jane he's beautiful and so funny to watch :thumbsup:

O wow, he's stunning :wub: . Love the moves too :huggles:

Isn't Horace fantastic :wub: - lovely to watch his joie de vivre! :p Smashing colt. :thumbsup:

Ohhh Horace is lovely but I think he's more of a SKIPPY really :- " I could watch him all day :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back